Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Forum: Simulators January 5th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
Can Sim-Racing Help With Real Racing?

If there weren't some crossover of applicabilty there wouldn't be as
many RL racers who excel in the sims. You know who they are, it's
practically a given. It's questionable that the reverse holds...
Forum: Simulators December 23rd 06, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
FIA-GT

Chad Rogers wrote:

> Frankly, call me a fuddy duddy, but this is complete BS imho. Completely
> ripped game, we wonder why proper sims can't prosper today, here is a prime
> example. No remorse at...
Forum: Simulators December 23rd 06, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
FIA-GT

Emma Ward wrote:

> I've seen a few grabs online of the FIA-GT add-on for R-Factor, not the RFX
> one, but another..

It's GTR2 minus the driver arms and animated pit guys. Also the erratic
mp and...
Forum: Simulators December 22nd 06, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
how are the aliens so gd fast

> I was looking at the records he set just the other day and was thinking the
> same thing! Is he some overweight computer nerd with coke-bottle glasses or
> what? This guy should be racing real cars...
Forum: Simulators November 9th 06, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
MITCH_A'S HERO RESIGNS

Trev B wrote:

> timmy thompson wrote:
> > PATHETIC
>
> Resigns in disgrace.
>
> Mitch, what ya gonna do now, little boy?

Calm down, Moonbats.
Forum: Simulators October 20th 06, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
NR2003 2006 mod?

9fan wrote:
> Hello out there!
>
> I've just gotten back into NR2003 and was wondering if anyone knows of
> an update or mod that takes into account changes in car shape,
> geometry, and / or physics...
Forum: Simulators September 17th 06, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
rFactor vs. GTR2

The big unknown in GTR2 is the netcode. So far silence reigns on this
subject in the forum. Probably too early. Until then, rFactor remains
the gold standard for multi. The demo physics were cut to...
Forum: Simulators August 16th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
I Must be Getting Slow

wrote:

> Is this a setup deal? If it is, does anyone have a link to a fast
> setup? It sure doesn't feel like I'm leaving six seconds on the table!

Judging from the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8