Showing results 1 to 25 of 111
Search took 1.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Remove This
Forum: Mazda September 28th 07, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 13
Posted By Remove This
used aftermarket sway bars

Well, I wouldn't mix the colors, that's for sure. The consequences, and
therefore the outcome are incalculable.

--
" ya gotta let it out, Captain! " ( Jaime Brockett )
"BRUCE HASKIN"...

John,
I do seem to remember a "writeup" or bloggie thing you did on that trip.
Care to provide the link, I'd like to read it again, just for the
enjoyment.
It might also be useful in...
Forum: Mazda August 3rd 07, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 15
Posted By Remove This
Bunch of Questions to come

L U C A S ??

--
"pws" > wrote in message
> XS11E wrote:
>> Bruno...
Forum: Mazda August 1st 07, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 19
Posted By Remove This
Water Leak Passenger Side Interior Under Glove Compartment

"pws" > wrote in message
> pws wrote:
>
>> The box is sealed, it might leak if it was full of water, but it would
>> not...
Forum: Mazda July 19th 07, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By Remove This
Oil Overfilled

"Gary" > wrote in message

> Do you stick the tube down the dip stick or the oil fill spout?

Whichever one yields "black gold"...

Forum: Mazda June 22nd 07, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 25
Posted By Remove This
Ya'll seen the Demon?

--
"Grant Edwards" > wrote in message
> On 2007-06-22, Iva > wrote:
Forum: Mazda June 20th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 29
Posted By Remove This
Can someone run a Carfax report for me?

OOOHHH..... "We be stylin' .... " !!!!!

--
" ya gotta let it out, Captain! " ( Jaime Brockett )
"Eric Baber" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda June 18th 07, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 26
Posted By Remove This
Live better electrically

"tooloud" >
> It reminds me of the fake gear changes that some manufacturers are putting
> on their CVTs.

You have got to be kidding me! Never heard of those. What an insipid...
Forum: Mazda June 18th 07, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 26
Posted By Remove This
Live better electrically

"pltrgyst" >
> But Oz must have trading cards these days for Aussie Rules football,

Love those referee uniforms!!! Gimme a white hat anytime !!
Forum: Mazda June 11th 07, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By Remove This
four wheels came off?

LOL... film @ 11.. I can only hope it makes youtube

--
" ya gotta let it out, Captain! " ( Jaime Brockett )
"Leon van Dommelen" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda June 6th 07, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 6
Posted By Remove This
Need to identify this Miata part quickly

"XS11E" >

> only the Miata is CUTE! <GD&R>

LOL, there's that "C" word again..
Forum: Mazda May 18th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 2
Posted By Remove This
Cheerful thought!

Get that man a Miata !!!!

--
" ya gotta let it out, Captain! " ( Jaime Brockett )

"XS11E" > wrote in message
Forum: Mazda April 24th 07, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By Remove This
Downshifting 101, Part Deuxx (2-1 & heel-and-toe)

So, essentially, you're saying you/ I /We need a "7 speed"?
Actually makes those new CVT's sound nice.

--
" ya gotta let it out, Captain! " ( Jaime Brockett )
"miker"...

Well, either it was quite awhile ago, or the ServMgr is "blowin' you off"

--
" ya gotta let it out, Captain! " ( Jaime Brockett )
"CR" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda April 9th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By Remove This
Looking for value open-top. Advice please.

"miker"
> you will need some proper winter tires. I can
> vouch for the slipperyness of the stockers.
> miker

LOL, kind of hard to "overvouch" (nw) that one,
as I...
Forum: Mazda April 9th 07, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By Remove This
Check engine light - fuel cap replacement FYI

You mean you never got the recall notice ?

--
" ya gotta let it out, Captain! " ( Jaime Brockett )
"CR" > wrote in message
Forum: Mazda March 31st 07, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 23
Posted By Remove This
1996 Check Engine Light. Need Help

"Fory Horio" > wrote in message
> It's kinda odd that the odd meter works fine, but
> speedometer is about 10% off. When I drive 60MPH,
> it shows about 66-66 MPH.

Have you changed...
Forum: Mazda March 27th 07, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By Remove This
Alignment question

How about the difference between you two, in the pssngr seat (assuming
you're under 200 lbs)

--
" ya gotta let it out, Captain! " ( Jaime Brockett )
"pws" > wrote in...

2 things...

#1: forums at miata.net everything you need to know, and more.
#2: it's not about the temperature. It's about being "outside" when
you're outside.

--
" ya gotta let it...
Forum: Mazda March 22nd 07, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"peter" > wrote in message >

> whats a tie???

1 to 1, after 3 periods, both starting goalies still in the game....

<---{ LOL }---> you asked

--
" ya gotta let it out, Captain! " ...
Forum: Mazda March 21st 07, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Are you in an area where you would use snow tires on a yearly basis ?

--
" ya gotta let it out, Captain! " ( Jaime Brockett )

> wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda March 15th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By Remove This
Oil pressure fluctating 2007 2.0i

Perfectly normal. The new Oil meter is actually an electronic approximation
of a real pressure meter.

.....This was one of the 1st Questions I asked when I got my 2K6 MX-5

--
" ya gotta let it...
Forum: Mazda March 9th 07, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"Scott Hughes" > wrote in message
> He was actually in the wash area beside my car waving his arms around
> trying
> to get the thing to think he was a car, I guess. No dice. ...
Forum: Mazda March 8th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 71
Posted By Remove This
Top down!

> 82F today, no sign of rain in sight,

<---{ LOL }--->

Damn You...
--
" ya gotta let it out, Captain! " ( Jaime Brockett )
"XS11E" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda March 7th 07, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 17
Posted By Remove This
mx5 cobra alarm

You might have to add the closing parenthesis at Wiki to get this to show,
using their searcher...