Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.57 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scott Moseman
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 06, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Scott Moseman
'65/66 fastback over '03 Cobra chassis

In my latest Car Craft there's a picture from a car show of a yellow '65
fastback body installed over a '03 Cobra chassis. '03 Cobra drivetrain
and suspension, but the '65 fastback design. That's...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 06, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 28
Posted By Scott Moseman
GM Talks Camaro

My Names Nobody wrote:

>> If GM were looking to really hit the retro mark I think
>> they should have targeted the 2nd gen F-body. They sold
>> way more of this generation than the first. ...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 06, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 28
Posted By Scott Moseman
GM Talks Camaro

Michael Johnson, PE wrote:

>> Let's not forget the Challenger will come with an IRS, too.
>> The Challenger will also have MDS, the Camaro could possibly
>> come with AFM depending on which...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 06, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 5
Posted By Scott Moseman
Emissions test question

Zod, General wrote:

>> I live in Houston, Texas, and own a 90 Mustang GT. Recently
>> I got my registration notice in the mail, and noticed some
>> text on it about emissions testing, and a few...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 12th 06, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 28
Posted By Scott Moseman
GM Talks Camaro

Brent P wrote:

>> The front-engine, rear-wheel-drive sport coupe will feature
>> an independent rear suspension, and will be offered in a
>> variety of models with the choice of manual and...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 10th 06, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 39
Posted By Scott Moseman
New Camaro... BASE MODEL is the key!

Harry in Montreal wrote:

> Just check the stock price of GM and Toyota on hte NYSE.
> that says it all. in my mind, it is ALL about quality.

Quality? Are we thinking about the same...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 9th 06, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Scott Moseman
New Saleen Store!

Nicholas Anthony wrote:

> Now Saleen came out with a store that looks incredible.
> Check out the link below.
>
> http://www.themustangnews.com/fomoco/st-0706salstore.htm

More proof the...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 9th 06, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 39
Posted By Scott Moseman
New Camaro Is Now Officially A Go

wrote:

>> They will price the car way too high. If a Cobalt SS
>> is about $25k, what is a V8 Camaro going to cost?
>
> I'll guess and say the base V8 will sticker at...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 9th 06, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Backyard Mechanic wrote:

>> The A/C can stay (it's hot down here) and the PS/PB.
>> Power windows/locks/seats? Delete! Auto lamps? Delete!
>
> You willing to pay MORE to have them left out?...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 8th 06, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Backyard Mechanic wrote:

>> I hope I can get the V8 w/o power windows/locks!
>> But, like everything else, it'll be overoptioned.
>
> What else you want to not see?
>
> I assume no A/C, of...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 8th 06, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Willy wrote:

> The entry models will be so stripped of options
> they will turn off people from the get go (ie:
> You mean power windows;door locks is an option?)

I hope I can get the V8...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 21st 06, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Scott Moseman
1992 Mustang LX 5.0 - Transmission Slipping

Does it slip in ANY gear or only in OD?

Thanks,
Scott

wrote:
> Here goes...
>
> On the way to work today all of a sudden she wouldn't go over 40 MPH.
Forum: Chrysler July 11th 06, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Scott Moseman
Toyota Corolla over heating when the AC is turned on!

Take it to your nearest Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealer and have
it replaced with something more stylish and more reliable.

Thanks,
Scott

aims wrote:
> I have a Corolla ee90 12 Valve car. Sometimes...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 8th 06, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Scott Moseman
Decided on a 2006 GT "leftover"....

> Any advice on packages that are a waste?

Any package that doesn't add any power!

> What are must have packages?

None of them strike me as *must haves*.

> I need automatic :(