Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ted Tidings
Forum: Driving August 15th 06, 05:27 AM Posted to alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 13
Posted By Ted Tidings
I AM NOT IBEN GETINER!!!!!

On 14 Aug 2006 21:22:09 -0700, Dave wants it up his fat ugly ass wrote:

> bobshomosexuallover wrote:
>> IBen Getiner wrote:
>>> Eeyore wrote:
>>>
>>> <evidence against J Young>
>>>
>>> Uh oh! You're...
Forum: Driving August 12th 06, 12:44 PM Posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,alt.atheism,rec.music.beatles,alt.abortion
Replies: 10
Posted By Ted Tidings
J YOUNG ALWAYS EATS ****

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 08:37:26 GMT, Craig Chilton -- Help to make the USA
Bigotry-FREE! wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:55:05 -0400,
> "Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner" wrote:
>> Craig Chilton...
Forum: Driving August 10th 06, 03:54 AM Posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,alt.support.boy-lovers,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.hackers.malicious
Replies: 4
Posted By Ted Tidings
My Confession and Apology

On 9 Aug 2006 18:47:16 -0700, bobandcarole wrote:

> I'm a homosexual and I finally admit it. There is no carole. I
> apologize for all of my insults. From now on, I promise to work for gay
> rights....
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3