Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: [email protected][_1_]
Forum: Driving October 12th 07, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.support.depression,alt.dumb
Replies: 10
STUPID (Is There Any Other?) MOTORCYCLIST Hits Van Carrying Obama's Wife!

On Oct 10, 1:33 pm, BoredToTears > wrote:
> On 10 Oct, 18:42, Ivan Marsh > wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:38:59 -0700, ****ala Cunzler wrote:
> > > He was...
Forum: Driving August 13th 06, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1,101
Divorce Your Car --and get into a relationship with a Bike!

Pat wrote:
<deleted>
> Oh, did I mention snow storms. I can't imaging a bike on 6" of
> unplowed snow on a packed snow base when it's -20F and windy. Those
> car heaters sure come in handy...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2