Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Howard Nelson
Forum: Ford Mustang June 6th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Howard Nelson
89 5.0 tires

"Blue Gator" > wrote in message
> Howard Nelson wrote:
> > Have 89 5.0 with stock rims. Need 225/60/15 tires. Haven't...
Forum: Ford Mustang June 5th 07, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Howard Nelson
89 5.0 tires

Have 89 5.0 with stock rims. Need 225/60/15 tires. Haven't replaced recently
and that size is getting a little hard to find. Looking for H rated in 60-90
dollar range. What in group member's...
Forum: Honda February 12th 07, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 15
Posted By Howard Nelson
Rust at rear wheel wells, leaks into trunk

> wrote in message
> I have a 90 accord. What's the best way to take care of the rust
> above the rear wheel wells...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 3rd 06, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Howard Nelson
Mirror lights 1989 convert

"Backyard Mechanic" > wrote in message
> "Howard Nelson" > wrote:
>
> > My 1989 LX 5.0 vert has lost one...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 3rd 06, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Howard Nelson
Mirror lights 1989 convert

My 1989 LX 5.0 vert has lost one of the "dome lights" which are in the
bottom of the inside rear view mirror. It is not at all obvious to me how to
change the bulb. Any instruction would be greatly...
Forum: Chrysler November 26th 06, 03:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.chrysler.sebring,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.nissan
Replies: 146
Posted By Howard Nelson
Saw the new '07 Sebring Thursday

> I think the slant 6 engine was one of the best engines Detroit ever
> put out. I had an old Dodge Dart with that engine. Everything else
> around it was falling a part but you couldn't kill that...
Forum: Audi October 23rd 06, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By Howard Nelson
203-2007 A6

I am thinking of purchasing an A6 either new or recently used (off lease).
Are there pros and cons of the 2003-2007 model years I should know about?
Any significant differences? I do not need...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 29th 06, 06:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 20
Posted By Howard Nelson
what are the nice fast cars out there today?

"Frieta" > wrote in message
> mustang gt 06 is one
>
> what are some others?
>
> I am looking for a "nicer" car...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 11th 06, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 11
Posted By Howard Nelson
302 crate engines

"ZombyWoof" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:26:08 -0400, "Johnny" > wrote
> something wonderfully...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 4th 06, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 28
Posted By Howard Nelson
88 5.0 failed emmisions.

"Cameron" > wrote in message
> Oh, if thats all it takes then I'll leave the battery unhooked before I
run
> out the half tank of gas left...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 19th 06, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 25
Posted By Howard Nelson
Visit to the Ford Dealer

"Mort Guffman" > wrote in message
> I was having some work done on my car so I walked around the Ford
> dealership looking...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 19th 06, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Howard Nelson
AOD recalibration kit

> wrote in message
>
> Howard Nelson wrote:
> > Anyone have any experience with the AOD valve body recalibration...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 1st 06, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Howard Nelson
AOD woes

1989 5.0 with AOD. Did the 3.73 gears and helped some but still find low
throttle 1-2 shift at 13-1400 rpm and 2-3 low throttle shift point 14-1500
rpm. That is really a drag around town. I would...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 1st 06, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Howard Nelson
Crack in canvas top in '88 Mustang

"Cameron" > wrote in message
> How about if I fill in the gap with a large amount of super glue?

I used matching color (black) high...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14