Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Vee-One
Forum: Driving April 9th 07, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 24
Posted By Vee-One
TV cell phones are here !! BAN THESE DAMN THINGS FROM CARS

"necromancer" > wrote in message
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), in a...
Forum: Driving April 8th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By Vee-One
MFFY

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." > wrote in message
> Phred Johnson wrote:
>>
>> I have seen this refereneced in this group.
>> Being new--- What does...
Forum: Driving January 10th 07, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 43
Posted By Vee-One
Are you a flasher?

"Studemania" > wrote in message

> Nate Nagel wrote:
>> Steve B wrote:
>> > "Nate Nagel" >...
Forum: Driving January 6th 07, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By Vee-One
How many Democrats does it take???

"Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad
Mothers)" > wrote in message
> Someone wrote:
>>how...
Forum: Driving November 23rd 06, 07:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By Vee-One
Hey, Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS:

"MLOM" > wrote in message

> necromancer wrote:
>> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders &...
Forum: Driving September 17th 06, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By Vee-One
Drivers license database...

"morticide" > wrote in message

> Vee-One wrote:
>> "morticide" > wrote in message
Forum: Driving September 16th 06, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By Vee-One
Drivers license database...

"morticide" > wrote in message
>I received this from a relative...database on driver's licenses.
Forum: Driving September 11th 06, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By Vee-One
"COPS" from sept 9th

"Larry Bud" > wrote in message
> Anybody see this? Cop pulls over a guy for a broken windshield, of
> course he...
Forum: Driving August 22nd 06, 06:33 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By Vee-One
As If Moving Weren't Stressful Enough

>"morticide" > wrote in message

>Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>> "morticide" > said in...
Forum: Driving August 22nd 06, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 10
Posted By Vee-One
Unusual Road Rage Incident

"The Real Bev" > wrote in message

<Brevity Snip>

>> Or a gun.
>
> A question: While you need a permit for concealed carry, is...
Forum: Driving August 5th 06, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Vee-One
AN AMERICAN CONTRIBUTION TO GLOBAL DESTRUCTION

"Gufo de Soto" > wrote in message

<SNIP>
> Perhaps, peace on Earth could only be achieved by exterminate those idiot
Forum: Driving July 3rd 06, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 52
Posted By Vee-One
Wish list for car interiors

"Erik Meltzer" > wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> Vee-One wrote:
>> "Dave" > wrote in message
>> > Vee-One...
Forum: Driving July 2nd 06, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 52
Posted By Vee-One
Wish list for car interiors

"Dave" > wrote in message
> Vee-One wrote:
>> "Erik Meltzer" > wrote in message
Forum: Driving July 1st 06, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 52
Posted By Vee-One
Wish list for car interiors

"Erik Meltzer" > wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> Jim Yanik wrote:
>> Yeah,most people have to look down just to FIND the damn...
Forum: Driving July 1st 06, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 19
Posted By Vee-One
Painful driving

"Shawn Hirn" > wrote in message

<snip>

> I live in the states; so my right leg is the one I use to push the
> accelerator...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15