Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hank[_1_]
Forum: Driving August 24th 06, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,rec.motorcycles,sci.med
Replies: 66
Posted By Hank[_1_]
Illegal aliens cause 9,125 deaths annually

While the slaughter escalates our midget President whines on about
9/11. Yes, we must protect ourselves. But this President and Congress
have done nothing to stem the flow of illegal aliens. How many...
Forum: Driving August 17th 06, 11:03 PM Posted to tx.guns,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,nyc.politics
Replies: 84
Posted By Hank[_1_]
Groups fight NJ town ban on hiring, housing illegal immigrants

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:07:11 -0500, gringo > wrote:

> [...]
Forum: Driving August 17th 06, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles,talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By Hank[_1_]
ONE MEX ILLEGAL ALIEN= 9 carjackings + multiple attempted murders, kidnappings & robberies

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:04:19 -0500, "George Washington Admirer"
> wrote:

> ... plus God-knows-how-many other past crimes he almost certainly
>committed in the...
Forum: Driving July 21st 06, 12:27 AM Posted to chi.general,neworleans.general,talk.politics.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By Hank[_1_]
Subhuman Latino Illegal Aliens Rape and Stab Texas Girl For 2 Hours

On 20 Jul 2006 15:14:59 -0700, wrote:

wrote:
>> Article link with photos of illegal aliens:
>> http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/3258916.html
>> This...
Forum: Driving July 3rd 06, 10:37 PM Posted to tx.guns,neworleans.general,mn.politics,fl.politics,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1
Posted By Hank[_1_]
"Ho, ho, hey, hey, how many asses did he kiss today?"

With a 15 year old White girl pulled from a car in Texas, gang raped,
stabbed and left for dead, crimes against Americans by illegal aliens
is obviously escalating. But have you heard of word of...
Forum: Driving July 1st 06, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.sports.nascar,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,us.military.retired,alt.rush-limbaugh
Replies: 2
Posted By Hank[_1_]
Limousine Liberals

I believe the late George Wallace, former Gov. of Alabama coined the
phrase. But the "LL's" are still easy to identify. Look at the
****bags in Washington who want more immigrants, legal or...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6