Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: betrtimes
Forum: Antique cars September 17th 06, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.antique
Replies: 8
Posted By betrtimes
ANTIQUE CAR- 1980 AMC SPIRIT

Delbert wrote:
> IS A 1980 REALLY AN ANTIQUE??????

you can get an antique plate for it in my state.... over 25 years old
Forum: Driving September 12th 06, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 7
Posted By betrtimes
"COPS" from sept 9th

Vee-One wrote:
> "Larry Bud" > wrote in message
>> Anybody see this? Cop pulls over a guy for a broken...
Forum: Jeep September 7th 06, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By betrtimes
Had to put the back seat in today...

Kate wrote:
> We had to go up to the attic and drag the back seat out today and put
> it back in the Jeep.
> It's been out since I got it.
>
> My daughter has decided that Tennessee is where she...
Forum: Driving August 30th 06, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 67
Posted By betrtimes
Teenagers?? Anyone Out There

GaryFenza wrote:
> im 16, and i have a 2001 Grand Prix SE, just wandering if there are
> any other TEENAGE drivers out there and what do you drive...im new
> so.....trying to get an idea of whos on...
Forum: Driving August 6th 06, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 14
Posted By betrtimes
This time it wasn't too fast for conditions...

Brent P wrote:
> In article
> >, Mike T.
> wrote:
>>
>> "Brent P" > wrote in message
Forum: Honda August 2nd 06, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By betrtimes
How long can a battery last? More than 10 years?

best battery I ever had was in a 1982 Oldsmibile Cutlass, I bought October
1994.

replaced battery in December 1994, when they pulled out the failing Sears
Die Hard, it had a sticker on it that...
Forum: Mazda July 15th 06, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By betrtimes
Am I the first to ask ....?

XS11E wrote:
> (BRUCE HASKIN) wrote in
> :
>
>> Same here in "KING COUNTY" Washington. We have TAX items by where
>> you live,so...
Forum: Mazda July 14th 06, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 12
Posted By betrtimes
Am I the first to ask ....?

BRUCE HASKIN wrote:
> Doug,
>
> I am not sure where you live, but "we" are told by the police, "do not
> leave your registeraion where a person can find it in your car !" If
> your car is parked some...
Forum: Driving July 12th 06, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 27
Posted By betrtimes
Car collision with cow

morticide wrote:
> http://www.kirksvilledailyexpress.com/articles/2006/07/10/news/news2.txt
>
> Hmmm...damn murderous driver AND farmer...or so would the LB
> brain-fart claim.

hell of a way to get...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9