Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Oso[_2_]
Forum: VW water cooled September 21st 06, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 23
Posted By Oso[_2_]
1992 Volkswagen (VW) Jetta Diesel TDI Overheat Coolant Leak Issue

"Rand-E" > wrote in message
> Thank you for your responses.
>
> Eduardo,
>
> You are right. I neglected to...
Forum: VW water cooled September 4th 06, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Oso[_2_]
2007-09 Model Trends from VWoA

> Small car: VW has promised U.S. dealers a car to compete with
> entry-priced models from South Korea. Insiders say the answer may be a
> car using a modified platform from the Polo, a VW subcompact...
Forum: VW water cooled September 4th 06, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Posted By Oso[_2_]
Side Turn-Signal light on 2001 Jetta - how to change?

Try to push & slide the side marker away from the door
Forum: VW water cooled September 4th 06, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 12
Posted By Oso[_2_]
Air Conditioner Odor

"none2u" > wrote in message
> That was my point about buying AC cleaner. .I could see black mold in it
but
> couldn't...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4