Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Saturn February 15th 07, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Article On GM Watching How Saturn Goes About Its Bussiness

On Feb 13, 12:57 am, "marx404" > wrote:
> Um, still waiting on that article, teem???, lol.
>
> Supposedly, Saturn ranks right at 2 or three right behind Lexus in customer
Forum: Saturn February 13th 07, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

On Feb 11, 10:36 pm, "marx404" > wrote:
> thats the article????????
>
> --
> marx404

what is saturn's way of doing business ? are they the leading north
american consumer satisfaction...
Forum: Simulators January 22nd 07, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
NFS Carbon for PC

Ed White wrote:

> >> Ed
> >>

> Turns out the processor is a Celeron, not the P4 recommended, with an
> onboard Intel graphics chip, with 96Mb memory, vs the nVidia/ATI 64 MB cards
Forum: Simulators January 22nd 07, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
NFS Carbon for PC

Ed Medlin wrote:
> "Ed White" > wrote in message
> >A friend of mine went and bought EA's NFS Carbon and would actually like to
> >play...
Forum: Saturn January 17th 07, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Sheesh what happened to Saturn?

BläBlä wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
> >
> > SnoBall wrote:
> > > (Cavaliar and Saturn share
> > > GM motors now).

Forum: Saturn January 14th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

SnoMan wrote:
> (Cavaliar and Saturn share
> GM motors now).
> TheSnoMan.com

it's not an opel engine in saturn ?
Forum: Simulators December 19th 06, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
sim racing is dead

Tony Rickard wrote:
> Tim Wheatley wrote:
>
> > The guy who developed SODA now works with iRacing.com.
>
> Well software development is very thirsty work...

wonderful ! it's nice to have a good pun...
Forum: Simulators December 8th 06, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 83
Posted By [email protected]
Top 5 racing sims?

No ever mentioned mobil 1 rally- an EA release from 2000; very advanced
for it's time; exciting and immersive gameplay and really a lot of fun.
I know it didn't sell well, but I'm sure someone here...
Forum: Simulators November 27th 06, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
I just got my G25!

Bob Loblaw wrote:

> You can lower the strenght of the force feedback in the game menus. At 10%
> it shouldn't give you any problems.

thank you...I think I'll order one
Forum: Simulators November 27th 06, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
I just got my G25!

Bob Loblaw wrote:
> > I've been caught out a few times shifting down and not matching
> > the revs and shifting just a touch too early and spun. Like
> > I suggested, if this hasn't happened to you...
Forum: Simulators November 25th 06, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
EA Shuts Down NSR Servers

Plowboy wrote:
> I saw something EA 06 or 07 nascar wise, on a commercial, for playboxes
> somewhere...
> Darus wrote:
> > Will Bradshaw wrote:
> >> I know I'm over a week behind on this bit of news,...
Forum: Simulators November 25th 06, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
Nascar ratings down

Darus wrote:

> What series are they not airing at the expense of NASCAR? WRC, F1,
> SPEED World Challenge & MotoGP are a few of the other series I have
> seen myself or ads for.
>
> Don't get me...
Forum: Simulators November 24th 06, 09:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 40
Posted By [email protected]
Nascar ratings down

Mitch_A wrote:
> Nascar ratings down in 2006.
>
> I'm not really surprised. Brian France has pretty much alienated all the
> die hard NASCAR fans and taken what was once a great series and turned...
Forum: Simulators November 14th 06, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Race on steam

apparently RACE will be available starting nov24 as a steam download
Forum: Simulators November 12th 06, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Microsoft wheel help

Dennis Croll wrote:
> I had a Microsoft force wheel, game port model connect in my old computer
> thru the port on the Sound Blaster Live 5.1 gamer card. I now have a new
> computer which does not...
Forum: Simulators November 10th 06, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
GTR2 request to unlock cars and tracks

Txl wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have a special request that could provide an interesting report on this NG.
>
> Next week I will have to diner Jean-Philippe BELLOC who is current (2005) FIA GT World...
Forum: Simulators November 9th 06, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
What's this about starforce in Vista ?

HOLST wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:06:58 GMT, Ed Medlin wrote:
>

> GTR2 doesn't use Starforce and that is why it runs fine and GTR and GTL
> don't.

what if you tried to run the...
Forum: Simulators November 5th 06, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Ed Medlin wrote:

> hehe.....Good one........ I am a beta tester with Vista and Starforce will
> not even install on it. It is immediately disabled and you forever get this
> warning that a driver...
Forum: Simulators November 4th 06, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch_A wrote:
> It was a joke. Good eye though :)
>
> Mitch

Thanx for the clarification
Forum: Simulators November 3rd 06, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
What's this about starforce in Vista ?

"What you likely didn't know was the licensed Starforce code buried
deep
within Vista/DX10 ;)
Mitch "

Just rereading a few posts and this point Mitch brought up really
caught my eye...any...
Forum: Simulators November 2nd 06, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
More Vista Licensing...

Mitch_A wrote:
.. The price is steep (greedy
> *******s) but if you go with the upgrade version of Home Ultimate or Basic
> for $99-150 it not that bad. Well worth it if you have a DX10 capable...
Forum: Simulators October 31st 06, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

doubleu wrote:
> i'm using the files from no-grip.net to accomplish this. take a look!
>
> http://www.no-grip.net/index.php?categoryid=2&subcat=43
>

> "Txl" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators October 26th 06, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
More Vista Licensing...

Larry wrote:
> Ok, the plot gets thicker.
>
> http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2006/10/26/Microsoft_clarifies_Vista_activation_to_bit-tech/
>
> Now, this is third-hand info, so it has to be taken with a...
Forum: Simulators October 15th 06, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 88
Posted By [email protected]
The bottom line

expensive, high system overhead, questionable usage allowances

I think I'll pass on Vista- I was going to buy it for a newer
supersystem, but maybe I'll just transfer my XP onto it instead
Forum: Driving October 15th 06, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.motorcycles,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Prior-deported illegal alien with 4 prior DUI's kills young U.S. woman, 22

wrote:
> fred wrote:
>
> > ****-lips Bush should be on trial for his worthless life. His failure to
> > control our