Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Mazda October 15th 08, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Need Miata advice

I REALLY appreciate all the knowledgeable replies. Thanks a heap. Hard
to believe we got this far without Godwin's Law kicking in. (-;

Noise won't really be an issue (heck, I'll wear ear plugs if I...
Forum: Mazda October 14th 08, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Need Miata advice

I'm moving to a new place where I will have a 55-mile commute, each
way, from the Park & Ride or the Light Rail terminal. It's mostly 4-
lane US or Texas state highway. Not interstate slab, but...
Forum: Mazda October 14th 08, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Need Miata advice

I'm moving to a new place where I will have a 55-mile commute, each
way, from the Park & Ride or the Light Rail terminal. It's mostly 4-
lane US or Texas state highway. Not interstate slab, but...
Forum: Driving October 24th 06, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.motorcycles,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
Quit your motorcycle and pedal a bicycle!

<snip>

Pretty interesting post, and sadly it's pretty accurate as well. THREE
TIMES in the past 18 months, I've been in stop-and-go traffic in my big
Dodge truck - you know, the traffic where you...
Forum: Technology September 27th 06, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Change whitewalls to blackwalls? Paint?

Uh... reversing the tires won't work. These are motorcycle tires. The
bike comes standard with whitewalls.

Bill S.
Forum: Technology September 27th 06, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Change whitewalls to blackwalls? Paint?

Any good ideas on how to get rid of whitewall tires when you are stuck
with them, WITHOUT getting new tires? Will just covering them with flat
black spray paint work?

Bill S.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6