Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: battjt
Forum: Mazda October 24th 06, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 15
Posted By battjt
I'm going to the experts

Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2006-10-23, battjt > wrote:
>
> > I have used my Miata as a daily driver year round for 4 of the last 6
> > years here in Indiana. This year, I'm...
Forum: Mazda October 23rd 06, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 15
Posted By battjt
I'm going to the experts

(These are all cons. Drive a Miata on a nice fall day and learn all
the pros yourself!)

I have used my Miata as a daily driver year round for 4 of the last 6
years here in Indiana. This year, I'm...
Forum: Mazda October 8th 06, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By battjt
2000 intake manifold

This excersize failed. The fault is still active. I've driven a week
or two.

Any one have any other ideas before I take it to the shop?

Joe

battjt wrote:
> I cleaned the whole thing with STP...
Forum: Mazda September 27th 06, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By battjt
2000 intake manifold

I cleaned the whole thing with STP throttle body cleaner, even spraying
some into the lower half of the intake manifold. It eventually started
and seems to run fine.

My local mechanic mentioned...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4