Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Garrot[_2_]
Forum: Simulators September 12th 06, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox
Replies: 14
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

Irrat8ed wrote:
> I think PGR3 looks pretty good.

Looks good, plays bad, IMO.
Forum: Simulators September 11th 06, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
RAS History: Whatever Happened to Barton Spencer Brown?

Trev B wrote:

> Mitch-the-bitch. Or should I call you Allen Mayer the traitor?

Going by his response I would say Mitch is also that pussy Barton.
Forum: Simulators August 21st 06, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
How do you exit to the menus from within F1RC?

Bobl wrote:
> I recently dusted off my copy of F1RC and can't for the life of me
> remember how to exit from the cockpit to the main menu. I press escape
> and nothing happens. I press any other...
Forum: Simulators August 17th 06, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 13
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
I Must be Getting Slow

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:

> Have you checked which driving aids are allowed on the servers? It's
> sure easier to drive with traction control ;-)
>
> cheers, uwe

That would be more realistic...
Forum: Simulators August 14th 06, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR2 Rank

COREY wrote:

> U 4got 2 capitalize da initial of ur last name

Good catch, there should be a space between the N and B too.
Forum: Simulators August 13th 06, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR2 Rank

Alan Bernardo wrote:

> And the last book you read was-- _The Hoties of the Nascar Circuit: In
> Living Color_ :)
>
> Alanb

Correct! But it is spelled "Hotties", two "t's", not one....
Forum: Simulators August 12th 06, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR2 Rank

Alan Bernardo wrote:

> There is a difference between a typo (my spell-checker missed it) and what
> the initial poster did-- using "laff" instead of "laugh". His was done on
> purpose, and mine...
Forum: Simulators August 11th 06, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 22
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR2 Rank

Alan Bernardo wrote:

> Nice review. But I'm curious, what is your native tongue or what language
> (except for language which spells words through sound associations) has the
> word "laffs" in...
Forum: Simulators August 2nd 06, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 18
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR 2 and TOCA 3 demos use Starforce protection!

Alan Bernardo wrote:

> It was probably some system or configuration snafu of your own doing that
> you wrongly attributed to starforce, that is the more likely thing. (And
> all that without...
Forum: Simulators August 1st 06, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Alan Bernardo wrote:

> Yeah, and 9/11 was an American government coup, to get things rolling
> through Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, and Iran.
>
> Alanb

Forum: Simulators July 31st 06, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch_A wrote:

> The REAL victims are the ones that have to hear you idiots whine daily about
> how SF broke their PCs (without an instance of fact or truth in the lot)...

You are FOS. Read...
Forum: Simulators July 31st 06, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

CMORE wrote:
> I actually just responded to the TOCA 3 thread with this response but wanted
> to create a separate thread since I'm sick of companies that use Starforce.
> I really wanted to try...
Forum: Simulators July 25th 06, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR 2 Demo is out now :-)

Mitch_A wrote:
> Soooo, it doesnt run on your rig (not surprising at all) but you THINK it
> may be ok in Vista with (extremely) Alpha Creative sound drivers....
> LOL.... Good luck wit dat...
Forum: Simulators July 22nd 06, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR 2 Demo is out now :-)

RickSweeney wrote:
> Thanks for the link buddy...

Your welcome. I saw someone post that link in another gaming group for
another demo and it looks like I will be getting all my demos from there
in...
Forum: Simulators July 22nd 06, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR2 demo this Friday!!

Will_H#24 wrote:

> I was able to get GTR to run without the cd by using Star****. Willie

Thx, I'll look into it but it looks like I won't need GTR once GTR2 is
out anyway.
Forum: Simulators July 22nd 06, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR2 demo this Friday!!

Mitch_A wrote:
> If a person is so paranoid as to avoid a game because of starforce then that
> person should NEVER connect to the INTERNET EVER!
>
> Securerom7 sucks worse than SF ever did. Like...
Forum: Simulators July 22nd 06, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR2 demo this Friday!!

Bob Simpson wrote:
> That would be Starforce screwing with your security settings, no doubt.

Wow, this group is full of Starfoce pussies.
Forum: Simulators July 22nd 06, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR2 demo this Friday!!

Trev B wrote:

> Does wittle wou believe everyfing wou weads on the big scary interweby?

I don't need to read anything to know you are a Starforce nutjob shill.
Forum: Simulators July 22nd 06, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR 2 Demo is out now :-)

RickSweeney wrote:
> God-All-Mighty! All I want to do is download the demo...Register-Find you
> need some dumb ass software, then they want a credit card. I will just wait
> till September.

I...
Forum: Simulators July 20th 06, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR2 demo this Friday!!

vigi wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:21:27 -0400, "Larry" > wrote:
>
>> Any official word on whether Starforce is incorporated ?
>
> Well, not really official, but looks like...
Forum: Simulators July 20th 06, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR2 demo this Friday!!

Trev B wrote:
> On a properly built and configured PC you wouldn't even notice starforce.

Yea sure, I'm sure you wouldn't even notice if your DVD-RW drive was
dropped down to PIO mode.
Forum: Simulators July 20th 06, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR2 demo this Friday!!

Alan Bernardo wrote:

> Some people claim that starforce has hosed their system. Others, riding on
> the waves of dissention only, refuse to use Starforce. These people say it
> is an invasion of...
Forum: Simulators July 20th 06, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 31
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
GTR2 demo this Friday!!

Trev B wrote:
> Agreed, who does care?

Lots of people care. I, for one, won't buy it if it has Starforce. GTR
now collects dust since I found out the truth about Starforce.
Forum: Simulators July 16th 06, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Garrot[_2_]
Killer NIC - Real or Snakeoil?

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:49:18 -0400, Larry wrote:

> Whaddaya think?
>
> http://www.killernic.com/KillerNic/
>
> -Larry

The photo of the card itself looks totally fake.
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24