Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.79 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ed Wojciechowski
Forum: Jeep August 15th 06, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By Ed Wojciechowski
Transmission Fluid Change Question

I have a '96 GC 4.0 w/167k on it. I was wondering how hard it is to change
out the filter and fluid on this. Any thoughts or comments are
appreciated.....
Forum: Jeep July 18th 06, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By Ed Wojciechowski
Temperture Rising on '96 GC 4.0 w/167k

Lately the temperature gauge as been climbing to roughly 230f, usually
stays @ 210f. This happens when I climb a hill, this is city and highway
driving only. I thought that the belt might be...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2