Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King
Forum: Chrysler September 20th 06, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.impeach.bush
Replies: 148
**** cars are **** cars no matter hom many units produced.

AKA CHARLIE NUDO wrote:
> bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King wrote:
> > duty-honor-country aka Charlie Nudo of Drums PA. wrote:
> >

> > > GM OWNS the auto industry. And soon...
Forum: Chrysler September 20th 06, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 36
Nudo Delusional, Honda beats ALL GM products in quality.

duty-honor-country wrote:
> duty-honor-country wrote:
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automobile_manufacturers#World_Motor_Vehicle_Production_by_Manufacturer
> >
> > I'd say that GM is a...
Forum: Chrysler September 20th 06, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 36
Att: Chrysler group-Charlie's SSI money running low, psychotic posts to follow.

AKA CHARLIE NUDO wrote:
> I told you fellas he was a ricer at heart- he hates American cars, and
> he hates America
>
> because he's divorced and unemployed
>
> AND...
Forum: Chrysler September 20th 06, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 148
**** cars are **** cars no matter hom many units produced.

duty-honor-country aka Charlie Nudo of Drums PA. wrote:

> GM OWNS the auto industry. And soon they'll buy out Toyota too- and
> close the Toyota factories and retire the Toyota brand name...

OMG,...
Forum: Chrysler September 20th 06, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 36
Why Charlie Nudo is a moron

duty-honor-country wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automobile_manufacturers#World_Motor_Vehicle_Production_by_Manufacturer
>
> I'd say that GM is a LONG LONG way from being "tits...
Forum: Chrysler September 19th 06, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 148
while GM is still number one- and will now merger with Ford-and kick ricer Jap ass

duty-honor-country wrote:
> As any reader can see, so much for DeserTBob's short-lived
> "pro-American" attitude towards old cars !! About a week ago he was
> here posting away quacking about a '...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 17th 06, 07:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Made in Detroit Shirts

Picasso wrote:
> DeserTBoB wrote:
> > On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 10:51:36 -0400, "Frank from Deeetroit"
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> The shirts would be more authentic if they had some...
Forum: Chrysler September 17th 06, 07:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Made in Detroit Shirts

Picasso wrote:
> DeserTBoB wrote:
> > On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 10:51:36 -0400, "Frank from Deeetroit"
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> The shirts would be more authentic if they had some...
Forum: Chrysler September 17th 06, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 148
Ford takes a dive, DC will be #2 soon

Bill Putney wrote:
> DeserTBoB wrote:
>
> > ..."sheeple."
>
> Wow - a liberal that listens to Michael Savage. Strange combination.

That's about the dumbest analogy I've read in a long time
Forum: Chrysler September 12th 06, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
WTB: Crank shaft + #4 Bearing Cap for 270 Red Ram Hemi

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On 12 Sep 2006 10:25:27 -0700, "bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King"
> > wrote:
>
> >Funny how the last vehicle he "sold" on ebay never had any feedback. He
Forum: Chrysler September 12th 06, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On 12 Sep 2006 03:57:28 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> > wrote:
>
> >There is an early Dodge hemi in a junkyard here, I can get you the
> >entire...
Forum: Chrysler September 12th 06, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Assistance on "check Engine" codes P0725 & P0700

duty-honor-country aka Limp Dick Charlie Nudo wrote:
> Ralph Shapiro wrote:
> > I had some problems on my 98 Ply. Breeze, 63K Miles, 2.0L 4 cyl, auto, this
> > weekend.
> > This is the second time...
Forum: Chrysler September 12th 06, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

duty-honor-country wrote:
> DeserTBoB wrote:
> > On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:45:15 -0400, "pawn" >
> > wrote:
> >
> > >Title says it all.
> > >
> > >Any advice on a source or sources...
Forum: Chrysler September 6th 06, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 79
Found in barn, gone to family

duty-honor-country aka Charlie Nudo wrote:
> DeserTBoB wrote:
> > On 4 Sep 2006 10:06:56 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> > > wrote:
> >
> > >while the REAL men, with the...
Forum: Chrysler September 4th 06, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 79
Found in barn, gone to family

duty-honor-country wrote:
> DeserTBoB wrote:
> > On 4 Sep 2006 05:06:25 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> > > wrote:
> >

> > >DeserTBoB wrote:
> > >. I remember back...
Forum: Chrysler September 4th 06, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 79
Found in barn, gone to family

duty-honor-country aka Charlie Nudo wrote:

> It doesn't fit your economic profile. You don't have money for things
> like vintage cars.

Sounds like yourself, living in a rundown resort community...
Forum: Chrysler September 4th 06, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 79
Found in barn, gone to family

duty-honor-country aka Charlie Nudo wrote:

> translation- he realized it was a POS 4-door rotted Poly 270 slug parts
> car, after reading all my posts- and he can't even afford that

Sounds more...
Forum: Chrysler September 4th 06, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Anyone install "park assists" (backup sensors) on their car?

Bill Putney wrote:
> Mark Bratcher wrote:
>
> > I just bought a used 2000 Chrysler Concorde. Nice car, but rear
> > visibility is really bad for judging where the bumper is. I'm
> > considering...
Forum: Chrysler September 4th 06, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
i need help

duty-honor-country wrote:
> ineedhelp1618 wrote:
> > i have a 97 plymouth breeze... it makes a weird clunking noise while driving..
> > when i go faster the noise gets faster and louder... when i...
Forum: Chrysler September 4th 06, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Jeep Falls rolls down a cliff

wrote:
> http://jeepgrandcherokeelimited.blogspot.com/2006/09/jeep-falls-rolls-down-cliff.html
>
> Jeep Falls rolls down a cliff

Here the aftermath of a Liberty that I watched roll...
Forum: Chrysler September 3rd 06, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 25
Dodge Dynasty engine locked

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On 3 Sep 2006 09:27:32 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
> > wrote:
>
> >considering the Gilson is discontinued, the transaxle fill procedure is
> >long,...
Forum: Chrysler September 3rd 06, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 79
Dingbat Troll, Busted For Impersonating Another On Usenet

duty-honor-country D-O-C Charlie Nudo wrote:

> And you're the one who lost (2) accounts, suspended permanently for
> auction harassment. Explain that one for the group.

Explain why you spammed...
Forum: Chrysler September 3rd 06, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 25
Dodge Dynasty engine locked. Fat, dumb mechanic stumped by lawn tractor

duty-honor-country AKA Charlie Nudo Aka Mr. Badwrench wrote:
> bicycle, The Fifth Wheel King wrote:
> > duty-honor-countryc aka Charlie Nudo wrote:
> >

> > > considering this thread rec'd no...
Forum: Chrysler September 3rd 06, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 79
Found in barn, complete

duty-honor-country aka Charlie Nudo wrote:

> Now you can see how nutsy kookoo DeserTBob and Bicycle really
> are...they remind me of a 2-headed cow I saw in a freak show display at
> a fair when I...
Forum: Chrysler September 3rd 06, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 79
Found in barn, complete-dingbat troll shown wrong again

duty-honor-country wrote:
> DeserTBoB wrote:
> who makes his living selling frauds and fakes
> > anyway. I should know...he defrauded me twice, and eBay lets him
> > continue on, although he's...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32