Showing results 1 to 25 of 140
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kevin
Forum: Technology August 14th 06, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Kevin
98 Ford Escort-No voltage to A/C compressor

"69_muscle" > wrote in message
>I have a 98 escort with no A/C. No voltage to compressor. I replaced
> the high...
Forum: Technology August 10th 06, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Kevin
Need help on repairing A/C clutch assembly ... replacement for missing pin?

Replies inserted in quoted text:

> wrote in message
>I have a 1990 Plymouth Sundance, bought it new, have had it for...
Forum: Technology August 9th 06, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Kevin
1990 Toyota Camry starting HELP!

> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I have a bit of an interesting problem with my camry. First off, it's
> an 1990...
Forum: General August 9th 06, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Kevin
Replacement bulbs

"Mike S." > wrote in message
> How do you know what kind of light bulbs you need when replacing the
Forum: Technology August 7th 06, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Kevin
Plastic Radiator: Repair or Replace?

"loadhawg" > wrote in message
>1 Generally speaking: Is it standard practice to replace a plastic
> tanked radiator or...
Forum: Technology August 6th 06, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By Kevin
Steering Wheel Shimmy 55-75

First, look at the subject line closely.
Most of the irrelevant quotes removed for clarity of point:

***************snip*******

Forum: Technology August 5th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By Kevin
Steering Wheel Shimmy 55-75

Reply inserted near the end:

"Donald Lewis" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 10:53:57 -0700, jeffcoslacker
Forum: Technology August 5th 06, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Kevin
sport track ford 2001 brake easing to floor

"ed" > wrote in message
>I have 90K miles on this Sport Trak. When I step on the brake I get what
>feels like a good pedal until a...
Forum: Technology August 5th 06, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By Kevin
Got a question for someone who lnow about auto tires out there..

"kraut" > wrote in message

> Got a question for someone who lnow about auto tires out there.
>
> I recently had...
Forum: Technology August 4th 06, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Kevin
1993 Mazda Protege' has no spark?

"coldje" > wrote in message
> Took my 1993 Protege to a muffler shop for repair. The shop ended up
> replacing most of...
Forum: Technology August 4th 06, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By Kevin
Steering Wheel Shimmy 55-75

Reply is bottom posted.

> wrote in message
>
> Kevin wrote:
>> > wrote in message
Forum: Technology August 4th 06, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Kevin
what's the difference between a 40-valve engine and a DOHC.

> wrote in message
>I just started taking an interest in engines and the BMW cars a day
> ago, so forgive me if I sound...
Forum: Technology August 4th 06, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By Kevin
Steering Wheel Shimmy 55-75

> wrote in message
>
> Kevin wrote:
>> > wrote in message
Forum: Technology August 4th 06, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 22
Posted By Kevin
Steering Wheel Shimmy 55-75

> wrote in message
> Okay so i'm beginning to notice some shimmy in my 00 Pontiac Grand Am
> and i'm running out of...
Forum: Technology August 3rd 06, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Kevin
2001 Silverado OBD codes?

"zxcvbob" > wrote in message
> Is there a way to read the diagnostic codes on a 2001 Chevy Pickup without
> an OBD-II reader? Several...
Forum: Technology August 3rd 06, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By Kevin
Vehicle not moving in neutral

Yes Don, That is a very good possibility. I didn't even think of that until
you mentioned it.

Kevin

"Donald Lewis" > wrote in message...
Forum: Technology August 3rd 06, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By Kevin
Vehicle not moving in neutral

> wrote in message
>I have a 1999 Ford Ranger (manual transmission) and I am having some
> issues. As best as I...
Forum: Technology July 31st 06, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Kevin
wobbling in steering...

"Shep" > wrote in message
> Ray we should't have to tell the OP this, common sensse dictates this, I
> hope!!

I agree Shep, but...
Forum: Technology July 31st 06, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Kevin
Can I get rid of the EGR valve?

"TE Chea" > wrote in message ...
>| Adding an inert gas to any fixed volume combustion process will indeed
>lower
> | the combustion temperature as long...
Forum: Technology July 31st 06, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Kevin
wobbling in steering...

> wrote in message
>I was driving home from work last night and there was a feeling that
> something might be a...
Forum: Technology July 30th 06, 08:59 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Kevin
Water dripping after using the A/C is normal?

"George Lin, editor in chief of Intellibridge" >
wrote in message
>I drive a 2004 Nissan Sentra.
>
> After a...
Forum: Technology July 30th 06, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By Kevin
IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK?

"Kruse" > wrote in message

> Don wrote:
>> Year, make, model, engine type and size, transmission option, approx
Forum: Technology July 30th 06, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Kevin
Bad engine mounts, but who cares?

> wrote in message
>
> According to what I'm reading, some V6 hondas use active motor
> mounts..
>
> "Running...
Forum: Technology July 30th 06, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By Kevin
IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK?

"Don" > wrote in message
> Year, make, model, engine type and size, transmission option, approx
> mileage of vehicle...
Forum: Technology July 30th 06, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Kevin
Bad engine mounts, but who cares?

Along the lines of this thread.... I forget the make and model, but last
semester one of my students brought in a car that needed a motor mount
replaced ( we never got around to it). I don't recall...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 140