Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jone T.
Forum: Simulators January 20th 07, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Jone T.
Logitech Red Momo Power Requirements

Bart Westra wrote:

> Output: 24V --- 0.75A

Same here. The 20V 1,5 A must be wrong. It's positive in the center and
remember you can use an adapter that is rated more than 0,75A. You must make...
Forum: Simulators December 11th 06, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Jone T.
Red momo making odd noise?

pugpep wrote:
> Gday ppl
> My trusty red momo which has worked faultlessly since new has
> developed an odd noise while using it.I have taken off the cover and
> noticed the small electric motor...
Forum: Audi December 6th 06, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 2
Posted By Jone T.
98 A4 electrical problem

and the dome light
> does not come on when the door is opened (nor dim/off when it closes).
> Otherwise the alarm works correctly and the dome light functions when
> manually switched on.

Is it just...
Forum: Audi October 11th 06, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By Jone T.
Audi A6 Wipers...Help Please

sjfedex wrote:
> My wipers on my A6 Avant have slowed right down,and have now started
> to stop altogether,then start again slowly,any ideas...is it a

I have the exact same problem. I noticed that...
Forum: Simulators September 21st 06, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 20
Posted By Jone T.
GTR VS GTR2?

jason moyer wrote:

> Better: the physics, the multiplayer, the assortment of cars and
> tracks, the various gmotor 2 graphical improvements + rain
> The Same: pretty much everything else
> Worse:...
Forum: Audi August 25th 06, 02:13 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
List of codes for VAG-COM

The FAQ at Ross-Tech's site states the following:

"Since the above Bentley Factory information only applies to US/Canadian
vehicles, if your car is European-spec or from the rest of the World, they...
Forum: Audi August 9th 06, 10:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By Jone T.
AC low pressure "valve"

I wan't to connect a manometer to the AC system on my '96 A4 1.8T but I can
only find the "valve" on the high pressure side. The high pressure valve is
on the condenser. This makes me think the low...
Forum: Audi August 9th 06, 10:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Jone T.
Audi A6 Avant aircon stopped

Robincambs wrote:
> Thanks for your reply Steve, the outside teperature is reading OK. I'm
> not sure if this just needs a regas..?
>
> Any tips on how to tell if it does?

The dealer or any other...
Forum: Audi August 9th 06, 09:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 3
Posted By Jone T.
Rear "safty window"

Tim in Portland wrote:
> Hey I'm sure the engineer designed a great system for stopping the
> window (as mandated by the goverment), I just want to bypass his/her
> design and hardwork Sorry Mr/s....
Forum: Audi July 24th 06, 09:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 11
Posted By Jone T.
Aircondition

Ronny wrote:

> Re-Gas, Should be done every 3 years..

I regassed my '96 A4 and it didnt help at all.
If you need a new compressor Jens, check out OTOteile.de. They have the same
factory new...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10