Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andrew Schumer[_1_]
Forum: VW water cooled September 8th 06, 12:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
How to change battery in key fob

The key fob for my 2004 VW Passat no longer works.
According to the dealer there is a battery inside that they recommend be
changed yearly.
Obviously, the dealer suggested I come in so they can...
Forum: VW water cooled August 29th 06, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 1
Valet Key

My 2004 came with a valet key.
The dealer should be able to order one, and charge an outrageous price for
it.

"Detailing Dude" > wrote in message...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2