Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Graham W
Forum: Honda February 24th 08, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Graham W
CRX ECU solders cracked? Also ECU v ELD charge problem.

"Meathead" > wrote in message
> 1988 CRX DX M/T. And some symptoms you might need to know if you...
Forum: Honda October 1st 07, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 37
Posted By Graham W
2004 Accord coupe: Proper charging voltage

Pszemol wrote:
> What is the proper charging voltage value while driving?
> Can it fluctuate between 13.0V and 14.2V, almost randomly?
>
> I have noticed my headlights getting randomly dimmer
Forum: Honda August 22nd 07, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Graham W
I have a Honda Accord from 1991. Sometimes, it has problems starting. What do you think is the problem?

jim beam wrote:
> wrote:
>> My car is due for its 6 month servicing. I called our local Honda
>> dealership. They said it is most likely the fuel pump relay that
>> transmits...
Forum: Honda August 22nd 07, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 36
Posted By Graham W
94-97 how to replace front wheel stud? DIY?

Dr0pZ0n3 wrote:
> I apologize for saying that incorrectly, I should have mentioned that
> the pressure spec is 100-115 lb/ft^2 (the amount of pressure applied
> to release the bolt)
>
> Jim Beam,...
Forum: Honda August 21st 07, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Graham W
HONDA CRV 1996 2000 PETROL HEAD GASKET

beermontypython wrote:
> Well after posting these 2 messages I decided to carry out another
> check. I left the car ticking over for about 15 mins absolutely no
> sign of anything, I left it for a...
Forum: Honda August 19th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By Graham W
oil filter drain-back?

jim beam wrote:
> Graham W wrote:
>> jim beam wrote:
Forum: Honda August 19th 07, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By Graham W
oil filter drain-back?

jim beam wrote:
> Graham W wrote:
>> Tegger wrote:
>>> jim beam > wrote in
>>> :

Forum: Honda August 19th 07, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 13
Posted By Graham W
oil filter drain-back?

Tegger wrote:
> jim beam > wrote in
> :
>
>> it's been ages since i've tried many other brands of filters, but
>> maybe...
Forum: Honda August 14th 07, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 41
Posted By Graham W
eBay Links?

I thought I would would quote what the Charter actually says:

CHARTER: rec.autos.makers.honda

- Commercial advertising is discouraged. Pointers to finger addresses or
web pages are acceptable if...
Forum: Honda June 29th 07, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 7
Posted By Graham W
'99 CR-V Front End Clunking Noise.

motsco_ wrote:
> Siskuwihane wrote:
>> 1999 CR-V, 93k, has a clunking-like noise from front end when going
>> over bumps, etc. Have replaced the sway-bar links and yesterday
>> replaced the upper arm...
Forum: Honda June 26th 07, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Graham W
Is this a fuel pump relay problem?

Gordon McGrew wrote:
> My 94 GS-R sat in the parking lot all day in the sun and it was about
> 90 in Chicago today. So the inside was pretty toasty when I got in.
> The engine fired right up and I...
Forum: Honda June 22nd 07, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Graham W
97 Accord keeps dieing

wrote:
> I have a 97 HONDA Accord. When I start the car it stats fine
> (usually) but for the last two weeks, i'll be driving even on the
> highway and the car dies out with no...
Forum: Honda June 21st 07, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By Graham W
Honda parking !

Made me laugh! So did this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QeKw9uivw8

wrote:
> LOL !!!

Forum: Honda May 14th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 18
Posted By Graham W
Is there anything worse than...

Tegger wrote:
> "Graham W" > wrote in
> :
>

>> Tegger wrote:
Forum: Honda May 14th 07, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Tegger wrote:
>Elle wrote:
>>> Word to the wise: Do not live in the Rust Belt and own an older car.
>>
>> Either that, or get a set of these: http://tinyurl.com/37lwl8
>>
>> These things are the...
Forum: Honda April 12th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 51
Posted By Graham W
? threads ? What's their intended use?

ThomasE wrote:
> Sorry to bother you about this but...
> I’m not sure I understand how topics and threads are intended to be
> used. I cannot find a description. Can somebody perhaps send me a link
Forum: Honda February 27th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Graham W
tapping sound when barely hitting the gas and other questions!

oddvark wrote:
> On Feb 26, 7:02 am, "Graham W" > wrote:
>> oddvark wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>
>>> honda prelude 2001, rebuilt engine.
>>
>>> When I just barely hit the gas, I get...
Forum: Honda February 26th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

oddvark wrote:
> Hi,
>
> honda prelude 2001, rebuilt engine.
>
> When I just barely hit the gas, I get a sound like a rattle or tapping
> sound from somewhere in the engine area. If I remove my...
Forum: Honda February 26th 07, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By Graham W
90 accord door lock question

Randolph wrote:
> Seth wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message
>>> I have an EX with power locks. Is it normal for the...
Forum: Honda February 26th 07, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 9
Posted By Graham W
Ignition Wire Replacement

Tegger wrote:
> "Elle" > wrote in news:cshEh.6305
> :
>
>> My 1991 Civic's OEM ignition wires are now five years and
>> 66k...
Forum: Honda January 11th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By Graham W
92 Accord Engine Floods? After Running For A Short Time

wrote:
> Thanks Graham, Curly
>
> Re cleaning distributor cap. You are right, I should do that. For you
> that fixed that problem that was most similar to my problem.

To...
Forum: Honda January 11th 07, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion Graham. Cool web sites!

Ta!

> I read the Rover article. Good story with lots of detail and
> information! But I'm not sure what you meant...
Forum: Honda January 9th 07, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

wrote:
> Hi,
> If I only run my accord for a minute or so (i.e. do not let it warm up)
> and then shut it off, it has trouble starting the next time I try to
> start it. The...
Forum: Honda November 27th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By Graham W
'88 Accord idle speed

wrote:
> I have an '88 Accord LX with just under 68k miles on it. I loaned this
> car to my brother in-law to use until he got his new car. He had the
> car for about 4 months. ...
Forum: Honda November 12th 06, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Graham W
Parasitic Drain - Bulb Trick

jim beam wrote:
> wrote:
>> In rec.autos.makers.honda sharx333 > wrote:
>> .... also draws a tiny amount of
>> power in standby. There should be...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39