Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.47 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AirRaid
Forum: Simulators July 25th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.playstation,uk.games.video.xbox
Replies: 11
Posted By AirRaid
Sega Rally Revo's 30 FPS framerate is disappointing

On Jul 23, 10:54 pm, "Mark McNulty" > wrote:
> I would say that the framerate is due to their new ground deformation
> system. The fact that they have increased the grid...
Forum: Simulators July 23rd 07, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.playstation,uk.games.video.xbox

On Jul 23, 1:10 pm, "mark johnson" > wrote:

> What wrong with 30 fps, when you watch movies or TV it's less fps than that- Hide quoted text -

30 fps is not smooth enough...
Forum: Simulators March 29th 07, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,microsoft.public.xbox
Replies: 2
Posted By AirRaid
First realtime gameplay video of Colin McRae DIRT

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=4609

It doesn't look nearly as good as the prerendered CG trailer that was
released a day or so ago (as expected) or the prerendered images that
were...
Forum: Simulators March 15th 07, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation
Replies: 9
Posted By AirRaid
Colin McRae: Dirt vs Sega Rally Revo

On Mar 15, 12:12 pm, Conor > wrote:
> In article >,
> AirRaid says...> both games are coming out on both Xbox 360 and...
Forum: Simulators March 15th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation

On Mar 15, 8:15 am, "boodybandit" > wrote:
> "AirRaid" > wrote in message

> > both...
Forum: Simulators March 14th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation,microsoft.public.xbox.games,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By AirRaid
new pics of SEGA RALLY REVO

sorry, those images were yanked down.

here's 5 working images, all in...
Forum: Simulators March 12th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to uk.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.playstation,microsoft.public.xbox.games,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By AirRaid
new pics of SEGA RALLY REVO

http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/50201420070311_004754_0_big.jpg

http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/50201420070311_004754_1_big.jpg

http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images...
Forum: Simulators October 24th 06, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox
Replies: 2
Posted By AirRaid
Colin McRae Dirt - PS3

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l74/wotter/cm2.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l74/wotter/cm1.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l74/wotter/cm3.jpg
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/medi...
Forum: Simulators October 11th 06, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,uk.games.video.playstation
Replies: 5
Posted By AirRaid
new pics of RIDGE RACER 7

http://img161.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-27705/loc483/85910_rrseven1_122_483lo.jpg

http://img125.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-18216/loc428/85915_rrseven2_122_428lo.jpg

Ridge Racer 7 is still, as...
Forum: Simulators September 21st 06, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games
Replies: 4
Posted By AirRaid
new Forza Motorsport 2 realtime screenshots

http://www.strangereaction.com/imagehost/albums/userpics/10230/simforza20024su6.jpg

http://www.strangereaction.com/imagehost/albums/userpics/10230/simforza20025zr3.jpg

http://www.strangereaction.com...
Forum: Simulators September 20th 06, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,uk.games.video.playstation,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3
Replies: 9
Posted By AirRaid
Gran Turismo PS3 roadmap (GT5 = 2008)

http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33831

The latest issue of Famitsu has an interview with Kazunori Yamauchi for
the new
Gran Turismo on PS3.

+ They'll release 2 versions for the new...
Forum: Simulators September 9th 06, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox
Replies: 14
Posted By AirRaid
PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?p=8020842&posted=1#post8020842
http://www.peugeot-concours-design.com/

PGR3 was totally a rush job. it was not even an HD game,
the framerate should've...
Forum: Simulators September 6th 06, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By AirRaid
Forza 2

schooner wrote:
> Forza 2 is looking promising, despite being a console only game, if the
> latest trailer is any indication.
> With the release of the new MS wheel at the same time on the 360 it...
Forum: Simulators September 5th 06, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,uk.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games
Replies: 30
Posted By AirRaid
Forza Motorsport 2 realtime screens

http://members.cox.net/gek54/gek54/images/forza23.jpg
http://members.cox.net/gek54/gek54/images/Forza2Beta3.jpg
http://members.cox.net/gek54/gek54/images/forza22.jpg

http://forzamotorsport.net/090506...
Forum: Simulators September 1st 06, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.games.video.sony,uk.games.video.playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By AirRaid
Ridge Racer 7 info and screens

Andre Matuch wrote:
> AirRaid wrote:
> > furious gibbon wrote:
> >>>
> >> is that all they can show? that's it? was that even...
Forum: Simulators August 31st 06, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.games.video.sony,uk.games.video.playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,rec.autos.simulators

furious gibbon wrote:
> AirRaid wrote:
> > http://ps3.ign.com/articles/729/729394p1.html
> >

> is that all they can show? that's it? was that even in game or was that
> the bloody intro? i would...
Forum: Simulators August 31st 06, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.games.video.sony,uk.games.video.playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By AirRaid
Ridge Racer 7 info and screens

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/729/729394p1.html

Ridge Racer 7 Update
The real Ridge Racer 7 at last comes to light.

August 30, 2006 - Namco Bandai disappointed many with its E3 showing of
Ridge Racer...
Forum: Simulators August 28th 06, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.games.video.sony,uk.games.video.playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By AirRaid
Ridge Racer 7 info coming Wednesday-Friday

http://namco-ch.net/ridgeracer7/index.php

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116622

"If the public unveiling is coming on Friday, expect leaked info on
Wednesday when the JP guys get...
Forum: Simulators August 26th 06, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,rec.games.video.sony,uk.games.video.playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3
Replies: 13
Posted By AirRaid
(PS3) Gran Turismo HD soon, Gran Turismo 5 later

Gran Turismo HD will be released for PlayStation3 near launch. it is
basicly GT4 in 1080p
at 60 frames per second. Polyphony hopes to complete the true
next-gen GT5 by 2007, but I wouldn't expect...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19