Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Barking Rats
Forum: Corvette February 25th 08, 02:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 27
Posted By Barking Rats
Ethanol / gasoline mix

> > 10% ethanol is hard to notice. That's 0.1 * 0.3 = 3% less performance
> > and economy. Again, because of the increase in octane rating, it might
> > only be 2.5%.

In my '96 Toyota truck (10%...
Forum: Corvette January 31st 07, 08:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Barking Rats
'75 rear wheel 'creaking'

In article >,
"Dad" > wrote:

> Wonder if it is just the trim rings or the center caps making that noise?
> Alleys
> seem to magnify...
Forum: Corvette January 9th 07, 02:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Barking Rats
C2 rear-end gear ratio?

In article >,
WayneC > wrote:

> Look for a sheet metal tag attached to one of the differential cover bolts;

The metal tag may have been, but...
Forum: Corvette September 28th 06, 07:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By Barking Rats
1977 4 speed with air

In article >,
"Kickstart" > wrote:

> My original L-82 says so on the speedo.
> Your original doesn't Hmmmmmmmm
> kickstart...
Forum: Corvette September 27th 06, 11:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 9
Posted By Barking Rats
Car Sale/Taxable Income Question.

In article >,
"Larry Bud" > wrote:

> Not to mention the 50
> times before it made it to the retail store that the item...
Forum: Corvette September 25th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By Barking Rats
1978 Rebuilt corvette will not start

In article >,
"Tom in Missouri" > wrote:

> Depending on the extinguisher, the chemicals in it are highly corrosive to
Forum: Corvette September 24th 06, 05:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Tom in Missouri" > wrote:

> Most fire extinguishers will wreck your day, too, and the next week and
> month and...
Forum: Corvette August 21st 06, 07:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By Barking Rats
'82 Collectors edition seat

In article >,
Bob G. > wrote:

> Anyway I still carry a 1 inch Open end wrench in my 79...its a big
> wrench ..maybe 8-9 inches...
Forum: Corvette August 9th 06, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By Barking Rats
Parking brake (78) light

In article >,
"Bill Riddell" > wrote:

> The parking brake light on my 78 Corvette won't go out, I don't use the
> parking...
Forum: Corvette July 22nd 06, 07:41 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Barking Rats
58' Corvette Tachometer Adjustment

In article <kbhwg.124416$I61.119635@clgrps13>,
Eugene Blanchard > wrote:

> Well isn't that the dumbest thing I've heard yet. A generator drive tach..

Strange but True.

Perhaps...
Forum: Corvette July 21st 06, 08:04 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

In article <wVYvg.143903$S61.51765@edtnps90>,
Eugene Blanchard > wrote:

> I thought that the 58 Vette tach was distributer drive not electric? Now it
> is interesting that the...
Forum: Corvette July 9th 06, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 21
Posted By Barking Rats
End Of American Cars..??

In article >,
"Tom in Missouri" > wrote:

> Toyota may be the #1, but I'm not sure how long that remains if their resale
> values...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12