Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stephen M. Gluck
Forum: Ford Explorer July 12th 06, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 3
Posted By Stephen M. Gluck
1996 EB 150,000 miles. Whats going to go?

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:50:04 -0400, "John Smith" > wrote:

>It's been good all these miles with normal sevice. No major repairs except
>the blend door. I'm just wondering what to expect...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 11th 06, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 14
Posted By Stephen M. Gluck
Does anyone elses Explorer lean to the left

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 23:21:35 +0100, "John Bryan"
> wrote:

>I've noticed it since I bought it 8 months back, its a 2000 and is
>noticeable from the rear and when parked car...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2