Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike
Forum: VW water cooled January 2nd 07, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 3
Posted By Mike
accessory parts for 1999 bug

Try TVA Auto Parts they have some pretty cool accessories and stuff for
the New Beetles. there at http://www.aiwana.com/beetlebits.htm

stxr wrote:
> I am a newbie so don't be to hard on an old man...
Forum: VW water cooled December 26th 06, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Mike
mechanic experience wanted

Hey all,

My name is Mike I live in Northern Colorado near Greeley, CO. I am
currently attending Aims Community College in there Automotive Service
Technology program working on my AAS degree. Just...
Forum: VW water cooled December 26th 06, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Mike
What was tire size on '73 aircooled type III fastback?

Sorry for the delay Tony but yes 165/15 are the stock tires for most
all Vdubs this includes the bugs, buses, ghias, etc.......

tonyw wrote:
> Hil,
> Thanks for checking your manual. All the tips...
Forum: VW water cooled September 15th 06, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Mike
Catalog companies

Hi I had a question does anyone know of any catalog companies that sell
parts for older and newer water-cooled vw's specifically I have a 84'
Jetta. Thanks ahead of time
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4