Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Don Burnette
Forum: Simulators September 27th 06, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 35
Posted By Don Burnette
Where is all the GTR2 Traffic?

"Scott B. Husted" > wrote in message
> Mika Takala wrote:
> > "Dave F" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators July 19th 06, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Posted By Don Burnette
Re-Installing N2003?

"Ed Medlin" > wrote in message

> "Don Burnette" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators July 19th 06, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 36
Posted By Don Burnette
MS Sidewinder FF usb Wheel help

Yeah, I don't think I would want to go through doing a clean install ,
install the SW software, and then get each individual update, test it, until
I found out what broke it.

I will just live with...
Forum: Simulators July 19th 06, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Posted By Don Burnette
Re-Installing N2003?

Well, ymmv, but for the most part it has made mine better, although I have
since had a couple of lockups. Usually, if I pause the sim during a race,
upon unpausing, it crashes. It also has crashed...
Forum: Simulators July 19th 06, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 36
Posted By Don Burnette
MS Sidewinder FF usb Wheel help

Good info, unfortunately though, when I built this new machine and did a
clean install of XP, I did not have my profiles backed up.

Probably not that big a deal , for offline racing, I can probably...
Forum: Simulators July 19th 06, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Gil" > wrote in message
> My MSFF USB wheel has always worked fine, with my frequently patched XP
Forum: Simulators July 19th 06, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 36
Posted By Don Burnette
MS Sidewinder FF usb Wheel help

Thanks Plowboy.

I installed with the same warning, and installed the profiles from the cd as
well. Interestingly, it never prompts me to " plug in" the Sidewinder, and I
remember thinking that was...
Forum: Simulators July 19th 06, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Ed Medlin" > wrote in message

> I knew your name was a bit familiar. I have been involved in flight sims
for
> quite a...
Forum: Simulators July 11th 06, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Posted By Don Burnette
Re-Installing N2003?

Good suggestion, I do not believe I had 3d sound checked by default, I will
check it when I get back in town on Thursday.

Thanks,

Don

"Bonz" > wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9