Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 2.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Al Bundy
Forum: Driving December 30th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving, alt.smokers, misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 36
Posted By Al Bundy
is this really fair?

On Dec 30, 2:15 pm, wrote:
> On Dec 30, 8:05 am, Shawn Hirn > wrote:
>

> > In article >,
> > Scott in SoCal...
Forum: Technology November 17th 06, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Al Bundy
MAKE EASY MONEY

fauger wrote:

Ja, das ist nicht risikolos.
Forum: Technology November 17th 06, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
hey
Posted By Al Bundy
hey

anthonywilliamschindler wrote:
> I currently own a 1985 toyota pickup 5 speed manual 2wd. It has 125k and
> doesnt have alot of power, i was wondering if anyone knew how i could
> manually tune up...
Forum: Technology November 7th 06, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By Al Bundy
I Hate Wheel Alignment

jim evans wrote:
> <rant on>
> I hate wheel alignment.
>
> Often you aren't sure the work is needed either before or after the
> work is done. It's a mysterious process based on light beams and
Forum: Technology November 2nd 06, 02:30 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Al Bundy
How much pressure is in the transmission cooler hoses leading to the radiator

Mark wrote:
> Comboverfish wrote:
> > Mark wrote:
Forum: Technology November 1st 06, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Al Bundy
OK to Temparily run '84 GM V6 with Air Pump Disconnected?

06rexwagon wrote:
> It will be running at a higher emissions level, but it definitely won't
> hurt your car
>
> On Oct 30, 9:19 pm, LoadHawg > wrote:
> > Threw a belt this AM when...
Forum: Technology November 1st 06, 02:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech

dsguy wrote:
> Mark wrote:
> > Mark wrote:
> > > I just replaced the radiator on my 95 Camry 4 cyl. I used new hoses
> > > for the upper and lower radiator feeds and 2 new hoses for the
Forum: Technology October 28th 06, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Al Bundy
Oil Overfill - Woodbury Goodyear Paramount - Minnesota

Comboverfish wrote:
> Woodbury resident wrote:
> > Interestingly I took my Lexus ES300 for an oil change. Next day white smoke
> > was coming out of the tail pipe. When I called they told me to...
Forum: Technology October 26th 06, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Al Bundy
Proba

wrote:
> Proba
Another screwball finds the Internet.
Forum: Technology October 25th 06, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Al Bundy
Idling Car

Buck Turgidson wrote:
> I started my 86 Toyota Corolla SR5 up to charge up the battery. I forgot
> about it, and left it idling in the driveway for a couple of hours.
>
> Did I do any damage to it? ...
Forum: Technology October 23rd 06, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Al Bundy
Vehicle New google Newsgroup

Scott Smith wrote:
> * Group name: Vehicles
A group where people can offer their spam. Not interested.
Forum: Technology October 19th 06, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Al Bundy
toyota corollas

Rodan wrote:
> i was recently in a car accident and feel that it was
> because there was a malfunction in the steering
> wheel of my car. i had a 2006 corolla sport and i
> had only owned it for 3...
Forum: Technology October 1st 06, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Al Bundy
94 eagle talon 1.8L

noi wrote:
> hey i have an eagle talon...i have a problem with the coolant..i work
> like 50 miles away from home..and everytime i get back home i have to
> refill the coolant...theres no leak at the...
Forum: Technology September 24th 06, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Al Bundy
99 Cavalier

wrote:
> Hi, I am not the best with cars so I am hear to ask questions. My
> cavalier has a hard time starting. When it starts for a brief moment
> the engine light will...
Forum: Technology September 18th 06, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Al Bundy
replacing brake rotors

Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> wrote:
> > I had one brake rotor which was scarred. The mechanic told me to
> > replace the rotors costing another $100 more. I asked if the rotor
> > could...
Forum: Technology September 13th 06, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Al Bundy
? about 97' cadillac seville

> Actually it says 97 INCH Seville.
>

> --
> jeffcoslacker

Always better to check before exposing yourself.
Forum: Technology August 22nd 06, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Al Bundy
How can you tell?

Ralf Ballis wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > How can you tell if you broke a piston or not?? Other than taking the
> > engine apart....
>
> Exactly what kind of broke?
> One check for...
Forum: Technology August 17th 06, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Al Bundy
Cracked Cylinder Head

Lell wrote:
> Hi, I just had a 100,000km service on my diesel plus replaced glow plugs,
> cambelt and tensioner bearings.
> Just three weeks laters I had to send it back only to de diagnosed with...
Forum: Technology August 17th 06, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Al Bundy
Battery will not charge with leads connected

Mike Romain wrote:
> Umm, he is not using the alternator....
>
> Mike

Yea, and 12 volts is essentially a dead battery. And 13v won's really
charge one well.
Too much guessing and approximation to...
Forum: Technology August 7th 06, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Al Bundy
Looking for good aftermarket replacement washer pump

LoadHawg wrote:
> 84 Pontiac - I've been replacing windshield washer pumps for 20 years on this thing. The impellers seem to be the main
> culprit. Tried both GM and aftermarket brands - they all...
Forum: Technology August 6th 06, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Al Bundy
95 mazda protege reading check engine codes, help please.

dogsled wrote:
> I have a 95 Mazda Protege which does not have the OBDII connector, but
> the older OBDI connector. I'm told these were the transition year, so
> I'm hoping that may be the source of...
Forum: Technology August 3rd 06, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By Al Bundy
fuel tank leak - epoxy question

wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion fweddy.....Sorry I got a bit upset, but I
> really do know the best solution to this problem, but am P-O-O-R. I
> KNOW the tank will need...
Forum: Technology July 31st 06, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Al Bundy
wobbling in steering...

Kevin wrote:
> "Shep" > wrote in message
> > Ray we should't have to tell the OP this, common sensse dictates this, I
Forum: Technology July 31st 06, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Al Bundy
wobbling in steering...

Kevin wrote:
> > wrote in message
> >I was driving home from work last night and there was a feeling that
Forum: Technology July 30th 06, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Al Bundy
using lacquer thinner on car?

wrote:
> I had small bits of weeds stuck to my new car (from a storm), which
> were then baked onto the paint by the hot sun. I got the weeds off by
> washing, but there remains...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37