Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Ford Mustang August 28th 06, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Son, me and oil change woes

Kate wrote:
> Thought he ordered that service CD ....
He did. But we had trouble opening it Saturday until I remembered it
will only open under my sign-on (computer administrator).

Then, once it was...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 27th 06, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Son, me and oil change woes

Well, we've done them on our Toyotas for years, just the "two drain
plug" question that had us wondering.

We bit the bullet and pulled the one plug. Thanks, all for the help. I
was surprised that...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 27th 06, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Son, me and oil change woes

wrote:

> The answer can most likely be found in your owner's manual.
>
> Patrick

First place I (and then he) looked. Nope. No answer. Checked the
"owners manual" as well as...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 26th 06, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Son, me and oil change woes

You people helped so much with my son on changing out his broken car
seat, I'm back again.

Today, we're doing an oil change. He insists he was told his 1998 V-6
mustang has two oil drain plugs, but...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 20th 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Helping son replace seat

OP again:

We thought about replacing taking the power pack from the electric seat
and putting it on the manual seat.

We even measured the holes on the underside of the manual seat and the
power...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 17th 06, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Helping son replace seat

wrote:
> Hope someone can help.
>
> My son saved enough cash to buy a 1998 6-cylinder Mustang. The front
> driver's seat has just broken. It now has only one position --...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 11th 06, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Helping son replace seat

wrote:
> Hope someone can help.
>
> My son saved enough cash to buy a 1998 6-cylinder Mustang. The front
> driver's seat has just broken. It now has only one position --...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 8th 06, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Helping son replace seat

Hope someone can help.

My son saved enough cash to buy a 1998 6-cylinder Mustang. The front
driver's seat has just broken. It now has only one position -- laid all
the way back.

I called my usual...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8