Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Daryl Bryant[_3_]
Forum: Technology August 17th 06, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Daryl Bryant[_3_]
Battery will not charge with leads connected

Try a water and baking soda mix - clean the entire battery!!

--
Bing Bang Boom Viola Done!
"Jasolution" > wrote in...

--
Bing Bang Boom Viola Done!
> wrote in message
> Just found this problem, engine light on showed a misfire. Had...
Forum: Technology August 7th 06, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Daryl Bryant[_3_]
95 mazda protege reading check engine codes, help please.

If not O2 sensor and no codes!! A solid check engine light could also
indicate a faulty computer connection or perhaps is a computer issue!
I'd recommend you hook up a scanner - Snap-On...
Forum: Technology August 6th 06, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Daryl Bryant[_3_]
95 mazda protege reading check engine codes, help please.

At 160K - Sounds like your O2 sensor is bad!

--
Bing Bang Boom Viola Done!
"dogsled" > wrote in message
> I have a 95...
Forum: Technology August 6th 06, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Daryl Bryant[_3_]
Nissan 91 hardbody truck -manual shift

A faulty throwout bearing!

--
Bing Bang Boom Viola Done!
> wrote in message
> When in traffic, push on the...
Forum: Technology July 27th 06, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Daryl Bryant[_3_]
Dielectric grease

> wrote in message
>
> Daryl Bryant wrote:
> > > wrote in message
Forum: Technology July 27th 06, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Daryl Bryant[_3_]
Treating wipers

"jeffc" > wrote in message
> I was looking at an internet store that sold little packages of pads I
guess
> that you would...
Forum: Technology July 27th 06, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Daryl Bryant[_3_]
Another power window problem

"mc" > wrote in message
> 1996 Olds Ciera. Driver's side front power window has been used several
> times a day for...
Forum: Technology July 27th 06, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By Daryl Bryant[_3_]
Rust holes

"enginerd477" > wrote in message
> I have a '99 Pontiac Grand Prix SE. I went away to school for the
> winter and...
Forum: Technology July 27th 06, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Daryl Bryant[_3_]
2000 Astro Power Window problem

"TomO" > wrote in message
> I'm looking to see if anyone else has experience with a similar problem.
> I have a 2000 Chevy...
Forum: Technology July 27th 06, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Daryl Bryant[_3_]
head re-placement

"silent_angel" > wrote in message
> I need help someone! I have an '84 Dodge 600 convertible with a 2.2
Forum: Technology July 27th 06, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Daryl Bryant[_3_]
Radiator flush

> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a 97 Saturn SW2 and I want to flush the radiator. I know that
> when I finish...
Forum: Technology July 27th 06, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Daryl Bryant[_3_]
Dielectric grease

> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I replaced my 97 Saturn SW2's spark plugs and spark plug wires and when
> I did so I applied...
Forum: Technology July 26th 06, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Daryl Bryant[_3_]
Brains, Sanity, and Car Choice

"Dick Cheney" > wrote in message

> 1. Did O.J. Simpson kill people?
> 2. Did Saddam Hussein have anything to...
Forum: Technology July 26th 06, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By Daryl Bryant[_3_]
Lawnmower engine question

"j" > wrote in message
> I can't find a lawnmower mechanic newsgroup so I'll ask it here. My
> neighbor, who is a woman,...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15