Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: stevie
Forum: Ford Explorer September 12th 06, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 1
Posted By stevie
air conditioner question

I have Auto Temp Control in my 2000 LTD.

Is it normal, when temp is set to 'Automatic', for some air to come out of
floor vent? When AC is blowing cool air, it tends to cool your feet,
especially...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 29th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 8
Posted By stevie
2000 Ford Explorer Tire Pressure

Didn't Ford adjust recommended tire pressures due to Firestone recall.

i don't remember details, but I seem to recall that Ford changed what they
originally had recommended.
"ejbehnke" <u25867@uwe>...
Forum: Honda August 23rd 06, 02:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.honda,rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 14
Posted By stevie
Silly unimportant question about oil

in Texas, they no longer require windshield wipers on new cars.
"TeGGeR®" > wrote in message
Matt Ion > wrote...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 16th 06, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By stevie
radio question-not display

like you, it is very bad when under power lines, but otherwise is OK.

as far as always been this way, i really don't know. it might be that i am
just now noticing it. i would think a really good...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 13th 06, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 11
Posted By stevie
Tire Experience, GoodYear and Bridgestone

I had a similar problem with Michelins. my mechanic (very honest) said the
tire noise and uneven wear were due to tire cupping, possibly caused by bad
shocks. these were Michelins LTX with about...
Forum: Honda August 8th 06, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By stevie
you give me a price tag!

try ebay
"chicago" > wrote in message
Accord 91 LX 5 speeds:
169K how much?
225K how much?
Forum: Ford Explorer August 4th 06, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 5
Posted By stevie
Harder and harder to start

had a real similar problem with 2000 V8, 79000 miles.

dealer replaced fuel pump, and possibly some fuel line.

fortunately, it was under extended warranty.

"Eeyore" > wrote in message...
Forum: Ford Explorer August 2nd 06, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By stevie
radio question-not display

I have the Mach radio in my 2000 Limited. Fortunately, the display problem
was fixed when car was under basic warranty.

Lately, the radio seems to have a lot of interference on the AM band-I...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 11th 06, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 11
Posted By stevie
Changing spark plugs

glad to hear that. i'm thinking of replacing plugs on my 2000 5.0. should
be close to yours.

only 75K miles now.
"J. Doh" > wrote in message...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 10th 06, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 4
Posted By stevie
? regarding Ford ( and other) warrantys

when I purchased my 2000 Explorer, the dealer recommended a non Ford
warranty, which I purchased.

I have had only a couple of claims, but the company paid OK. But the dealer
who repaired my car...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 7th 06, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 10
Posted By stevie
Low Speed Turning shudder

thanks jim.

this isn't a Ford warranty, but I've used it a couple of times and it came
thru OK.
"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
By...
Forum: Ford Explorer July 6th 06, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Replies: 10
Posted By stevie
Low Speed Turning shudder

I've noticed this on my 2000 Limited, but I haven't considered it a big
problem.

should I pursue this as something that should be repaired-the vehicle is
still under extended warranty?

2000 Lim,...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12