Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dennis Croll
Forum: Simulators August 27th 08, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Dennis Croll
newsgroup

why not call this iracing group.
Forum: Simulators December 28th 07, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Dennis Croll
steering wheels

Maybe someone can help me. I was looking on ebay for a Microsoft force
feedback usb wheel and there seems to be two models. One has red hand grips
and the other is gray. What is the difference in...
Forum: Simulators June 29th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Dennis Croll
nr2003 COT cars

anyone know where I can download a full set of car of tomorrow cars for this
year.
Forum: Simulators February 4th 07, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Dennis Croll
NR2003

I was wondering if anyone could point me to a site that has High Res
replacement files for the ingame popups. The ones for the F1 thru F9 keys
when you are playing the game. I have looked all over...
Forum: Simulators December 8th 06, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Dennis Croll
Sound Cards & Games

I built a new system and thought that I would try to use the onboard sound.
I have tried it and it is not nearly as good as having a sound card. I am
going to buy a Sound Blaster card and I was...
Forum: Simulators December 5th 06, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Dennis Croll
GTR 2 Help

Where can I download the NO CD file for the game.
thanks
Forum: Simulators November 19th 06, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Dennis Croll
NR 2003 Track

Could someone give me a link to download the updated Homestead track. I
have also seen some high res versions of tracks to download does anyone know
where there is a bunch of them. I have only...
Forum: Simulators November 16th 06, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Dennis Croll
NascarRacing 2003

Why when you make a CD copy of the game does it not work to play.
Forum: Simulators November 15th 06, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Dennis Croll
ms ff wheel

In my device manager the wheel is listed in the Human Interface area and it
is listed as a Microsoft Sidwinder Force Feedback Wheel USB. And it also
shows up under Other Devices as an Unknown...
Forum: Simulators November 12th 06, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 17
Posted By Dennis Croll
Microsoft wheel

windows xp system

Sidewinder force feedback wheel USB
software version 4.0

I installed the software. In the Sidewinder Control panel I select the wheel
and it recognizes it but when I select...
Forum: Simulators November 11th 06, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Dennis Croll
Microsoft wheel help

I had a Microsoft force wheel, game port model connect in my old computer
thru the port on the Sound Blaster Live 5.1 gamer card. I now have a new
computer which does not have a game port on the...
Forum: Jeep October 25th 06, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 22
Posted By Dennis Croll
Tire pressure

good one.

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
> In a Real Jeep, the tires need to be filled for each day ...
>

> "Dennis...
Forum: Jeep October 23rd 06, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 22
Posted By Dennis Croll
Tire pressure

2000 wrangler
all terrain TA 33 10.50 15 tires

I check the tire pressure when the weather is warm and the tire pressure is
where it should be. Then if the weather gets cold in the winter the...
Forum: Simulators September 12th 06, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Dennis Croll
nascar 2003

Anyone know if Nascar 2003 will work with Vista.
Forum: Simulators September 10th 06, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Dennis Croll
nascar racing 2003

Does anyone have any idea if nascar racing 2003 will fun under Vista.
thanks
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15