Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 2.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Don Burnette[_1_]
Forum: Simulators December 9th 07, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
New sim coming out??

"Tim Wheatley" > wrote in message
>> Just curious, as I really can't seem to tell - are these guys...
Forum: Simulators December 9th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
New sim coming out??

"Tony R" > wrote in message
>> From jayski.com: John Henry Involved in...
Forum: Simulators August 3rd 07, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 62
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
iRacing Who?

"jwilson54" > wrote in message
> mls067 wrote:
>> GaryP wrote:
>>> Also wonder who they have doing the beta testing? I...
Forum: Simulators April 28th 07, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
Chip, Mobo and Video Card

Good advice PG.

I just recently upgraded my system to the following:

Intel Core2 Duo E6600 ( overclocked to 3.15 ghz)
Zalman 9700 NT cooler
EVGA 680i mb ( great mb if you are into overclocking)
2...
Forum: Simulators February 2nd 07, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
?? about a new motherboard..

I would have to agree.

I have used AMD for years, but at this current time, Intel Core2 Duo is the
way to go.

I am about to pull the trigger, on ordering an E6600/ Asus mb, and 2gb ddr2
ram, just...
Forum: Simulators November 8th 06, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
Got me a G25

> wrote in message
> Sure glad I'm not in the steering wheel making business. This thing is
> unreal for $300. ...
Forum: Simulators October 5th 06, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
Sad state of race sims at local Best Buy

> wrote in message
>
> Don Burnette wrote:
>> I stopped by , my local Best Buy, this afternoon. Had a little spare...
Forum: Simulators October 4th 06, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
Sad state of race sims at local Best Buy

I stopped by , my local Best Buy, this afternoon. Had a little spare time,
and thought I might check out GTR2 if they had it.

Stopped in there, and started looking for it. Not only did they not...
Forum: Simulators September 13th 06, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
Logitech Products in General

Yes, it has been 2-3 years ago I think, so I am sure it has probably
changed.

--
Don Burnette

Forum: Simulators September 12th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Chang Liu" > wrote in message
> Logitech is very generous with RMAing.
>
> Seems to me a lot of guys on this forum worry about...
Forum: Simulators September 8th 06, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
newbie to GTL

"Junkyard Romeo" > wrote in message
> Just bought this sim v1.1 and wow, impressive physics, graphics,
> unbelievable.
> I noticed however, that my...
Forum: Simulators September 5th 06, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
Reinstalling EA's F1Challenge

"Sinclair" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 4 Sep 2006 19:25:40 -0400, "Bill Worrel" >
> wrote:
>
>>RH 2004 and...
Forum: Simulators September 2nd 06, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
Reinstalling EA's F1Challenge

Thanks guys, I will check them out.

I am having fun with just the stock install so far, been running some Monza.
Has been a long time for me, it runs very well on this system.
Running with all...
Forum: Simulators September 1st 06, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
Reinstalling EA's F1Challenge

Hey gang,

Am looking at finally reinstalling F1 Challenge 99-02.
I built a new system a few months ago, and have been very busy, and slowly
adding some of my more
favorite sims back in.

Any...
Forum: Simulators July 28th 06, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
NR2003 with Track IR

Now that NR2003 is running ok, I remembered that support was added in Track
IR.

So, I loaded up up with my Track IR3 Pro w/ Vector , and ran a quick race.

Pretty cool actually, even supports...
Forum: Simulators July 28th 06, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
dual core prosser& Nascarracing 2003

That is what the 4400+ is.

--
Don

"John Smith" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators July 27th 06, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
GTR 2 Demo is out now :-)

"Stephan Paskert" > wrote in message
> Mitch_A wrote:
>> Soooo, it doesnt run on your rig (not surprising at...
Forum: Simulators July 26th 06, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 36
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
MS Sidewinder FF usb Wheel help

Thanks Gary, I much appreciate the offer!

Let me give it a little thought, and I will get back to ya.

--
Don
Forum: Simulators July 26th 06, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
dual core prosser& Nascarracing 2003

Now that, I am not totally sure. I knew what core mine was when I ordered it
back in January, believe it might have been Toledo, but am not positive. I
just checked my Newegg receipt, and it does...
Forum: Simulators July 25th 06, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"John Smith" > wrote in message
>I just saw a price drop on the AMD 4400+ x2 ($249.00!) Have the bugs been
>worked out with...
Forum: Simulators July 21st 06, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
Re-Installing N2003?

Yeah, lemme tell ya!

Well, I was reading newsgroups, and blammo, complete system lockup.
I decided, now is as a good a time as any, so I put in the new Antec Neo HE
power supply.

Man, I love the...
Forum: Simulators July 21st 06, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
Re-Installing N2003?

I don't remember exactly what ps I have in this new system, I transferred it
from my older system.
I think it was around a 500w True Power, will confirm when I take it out.

I got the Antec 550W Neo...
Forum: Simulators July 21st 06, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 23
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
Re-Installing N2003?

"Don Burnette" > wrote in message

Forum: Simulators July 17th 06, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Ed Medlin" > wrote in message
>> Hmm, I could try that, however, I do have the option of setting separate
>> brake and...
Forum: Simulators July 17th 06, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 36
Posted By Don Burnette[_1_]
MS Sidewinder FF usb Wheel help

Ok, downloaded and burned to cd, installed from the newly created
installation cd, still having same problem.

Thanks for trying!

--
Don
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39