Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeremy[_2_]
Forum: Jeep September 17th 06, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

The plugs are all hooked up right and look good.The engine is getting a
spark but Im thinking the problem lies in the carb and the plunger.
Forum: Jeep September 17th 06, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

It ran but leaked oil so I had replaced the head gaskets on the engine
and in doing so the guy who helped me didn't label the vacuum lines.
Like I said it runs great and idles but only for aboud 5...
Forum: Jeep September 17th 06, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

Its not clogged at all.
I have also checked the distributor and all of its connections it is
getting a spark.
Could it be a bad stepper coming off the back of the carb?

Jeremy
Forum: Jeep September 17th 06, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

Ok so I checked all of that and cleaned them.
It seems like its getting to much gas and choking its self out. But it
runs for a few minutes slowly dies out and will only start back up
after it has...
Forum: Jeep September 16th 06, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

I have checked and re-checked all vacuum lines they look good. Engine
turns over but will not fire. But every now and then it will fire up
and run fine. If anyone has some more advice that would be...
Forum: Jeep September 14th 06, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

Its not flooded and it is getting gas. I'm thinking the distributor
line might be hooked up wrong. That or maybe my TAC vacuum line that
goes to the carb is in the wrong place. I'm trying anything...
Forum: Jeep September 14th 06, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

Its not flooded and it is getting gas. I'm thinking the distributor
line might be hooked up wrong. That or maybe my TAC vacuum line that
goes to the carb is in the wrong place. I'm trying anything...
Forum: Jeep September 14th 06, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

Its not flooded and it is getting gas. I'm thinking the distributor
line might be hooked up wrong. That or maybe my TAC vacuum line that
goes to the carb is in the wrong place. I'm trying anything...
Forum: Jeep September 14th 06, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

Yeah I got those hooked up. Just now it turns over but will not fire.
Forum: Jeep September 14th 06, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

Yeah I got that much. The Jeep now wont fire it turns over fine. Also
it kinda sputters when I first turn the key on and or off.

Here are a few pics of my carb hopefully it works...

<a...
Forum: Jeep September 14th 06, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

Thanks for the site. I looked up the vacuum lines and to the best of my

knowledge hooked them up. Only problem is my set up varies from that on

the site and Im not sure of I hooked up the lines...
Forum: Jeep September 14th 06, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

Thanks for the site. I looked up the vacuum lines and to the best of my
knowledge hooked them up. Only problem is my set up varies from that on
the site and Im not sure of I hooked up the lines...
Forum: Jeep September 11th 06, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Jeremy wrote:
> I have a 1990 Jeep Wrangler who's vacuum lines have been disconnected.
> I need help sorting them out as to what goes where. I think I have most
> of them connected properly but my 4...
Forum: Jeep September 11th 06, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 30
Posted By Jeremy[_2_]
1990 wrangler 4 wheel drive vacuum line?

I have a 1990 Jeep Wrangler who's vacuum lines have been disconnected.
I need help sorting them out as to what goes where. I think I have most
of them connected properly but my 4 wheel drive light is...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14