Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul[_2_]
Forum: Ford Mustang April 30th 07, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 25
Posted By Paul[_2_]
Lets talk about radar/laser detectors

at 29 Apr 2007, Spike ] wrote in
:

I have an el cheapo Cobra but I use it as an additional tool, not an
oracle that will tell...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 16th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 6
Posted By Paul[_2_]
VIN research

at 12 Mar 2007, Ðavïd ] wrote in
:

> ¿Could someone whom has access to Car Fax or some other VIN research
> run a check for...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 16th 07, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul[_2_]
1995 Mustang: Wipers Won't Turn Off! Any Ideas, Please?

at 20 Feb 2007, Howard Juneau
] wrote in
:

Since you replaced the switch and motor (assuming...
Forum: Ford Mustang February 9th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul[_2_]
Thieves Take Aim At Catalytic Converters

Good thing my Mustang sits low to the ground. Bit hard to get under her
without jacking her up. And the alarm will react to that. My wife's GMC
1500 is another matter. Easy to do that one. Costly...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 4th 07, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul[_2_]
Convertible Top (Care and Feeding)

at 02 Jan 2007, Frank ess ] wrote in
:

> Exactly the information I was looking for; thank you.

No problem. Here to help, :-)

Forum: Ford Mustang January 1st 07, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 41
Posted By Paul[_2_]
BEWARE of Unintended Acceleration...

at 24 Dec 2006, WindsorFox ] wrote in
:

> Does the Mustang actually have a DBW system? Nissan had
> some trouble with these when...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 1st 07, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul[_2_]
Convertible Top (Care and Feeding)

at 27 Dec 2006, Tony ] wrote in news:yMCdnd91Qf1_
:

> I have an 06 GT Convertible (Black Top) and was wondering what people
> use to clean and...
Forum: Ford Mustang January 1st 07, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul[_2_]
Chrome or No Chrome... That Is The Latest Question

at 24 Dec 2006, karinhall ] wrote in
:

> wrote in...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 23rd 06, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Paul[_2_]
2003 V6 Mustang Power Windows! HELP!

at 21 Dec 2006, ] wrote in
:

> I have a 2003 Ford Mustang, V6, 51K. Just before my warranty expired
> my power window...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 5th 06, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul[_2_]
Convertible Top

at 04 Dec 2006, PJ ] wrote in
:

> Sorry to say it could have either. I beleive the '05 v6 had canvas
> IF it was a "Premium"...
Forum: Ford Mustang December 4th 06, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 9
Posted By Paul[_2_]
Convertible Top

at 30 Nov 2006, PJ ] wrote in
:

> Actually, mine is the '05 with Sonic Blue w/tan top. Love the color
> combo!

On that...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 1st 06, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul[_2_]
Shaker 500 Audio System

at 27 Oct 2006, Mark Henry ] wrote in
:

> That's because ther arn't any. ;-) The Shaker 500 is crud. It's a
> dime store CD...
Forum: Ford Mustang November 1st 06, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 2
Posted By Paul[_2_]
Oxygen Sensor on a 98 V6

at 26 Oct 2006, chrismhaney ] wrote in
:

> Where is the oxygen sensor on this car?
1 is hust after the exhaust manifold...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 17th 06, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 32
Posted By Paul[_2_]
Ghetto Marketing by Ford

at 16 Sep 2006, ZombyWoof ] wrote in
:

> I recently saw an Ad for the Shelby where they are off-loading one
> at the docks in...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 7th 06, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul[_2_]
2005+ Anti-Theft System? Frog or Prince?

at 02 Sep 2006, Terry Brannigan
wrote in :
[i]
> Exactly what is the "Active Anti-Theft System" and is it a
> worthwhile option?
>
> Is this something that is going...
Forum: Ford Mustang September 2nd 06, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 1
Posted By Paul[_2_]
Auto Dimming mirror and compass suggestions for 2005 Mustang GT Convertible...anyone install a nice one?

at 01 Sep 2006, Nylon Lover ] wrote in
:

> Auto Dimming mirror and compass suggestions for 2005 Mustang GT
Forum: Ford Mustang August 27th 06, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul[_2_]
As Promised::: My GT vs V6 Test drive ::::::

at 27 Aug 2006, Terry Brannigan ]
wrote in :

Interesting that the specsheet mentions nothing about the suspension
but several...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 26th 06, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul[_2_]
As Promised::: My GT vs V6 Test drive ::::::

at 20 Aug 2006, Terry Brannigan ]
wrote in :

According to my local dealer the 'Pony Package' consists of the grille,
fancier mats...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 19th 06, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 4
Posted By Paul[_2_]
My First Mustang!

at 18 Aug 2006, Terry Brannigan ]
wrote in :

I went from a 130K miles 1995 V6 Coupe Mustang to a 2005 V6 Convertible
Mustang. I too...
Forum: Ford Mustang August 4th 06, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul[_2_]
New Mustang Getting a Facelift in '08

at 29 Jul 2006, Itsfrom Click ] wrote in
:

> yeah, I head My Color set for blue and the gauges are fairly legible
> at...
Forum: Ford Mustang July 29th 06, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul[_2_]
New Mustang Getting a Facelift in '08

at 29 Jul 2006, Itsfrom Click ] wrote in
:

I have the 'pick your color' gauges and no such problems. Granted, with
the sun at...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21