Old September 20th 04, 04:56 PM
Nathan

Default CPR

I am having trouble getting an 81 Rabbit convertible running
correctly.
I am wondering if it is possible to bypass the CPR entirely. I have a
line that I can do this with, I just need to know if this will create
a condition that the car will run correctly in, assuming it is warmed
up.
Currently I can start the car fine, cold or hot, and get it to idle.
The problem is that it doesn't seem to get enough fuel to move the car
under load above 2000 RPM. I can drive around at 10% throttle is all.

1st post to newsgroups. Thanks for any input you may have.

Nathan