Old May 27th 04, 08:36 AM
MeatballTurbo

Default Just got an insurance quote for a 75 V6 for a giggle.

Used confused.com and got a quote for my Saab T16S and for a 75 V6.

I had the Value of the 75 set higher than the value of the Saab.

Got a few quotes back for a change, better still, the 75 V6 was =A310 a=20
year cheaper than the Saab T16S. So a 2 litre should be relative=20
pennies.

Now, could I resist the need to floor it.

Thing is, the Saab is supposed to be a respectable professionals car,=20
and the Alfa a hooligan sporting rocket, so how come the alfa is cheaper=20
to insure.
--=20
The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.
http://www.bouncing-czechs.com