Old May 27th 04, 10:11 AM
MeatballTurbo

In article > ,
says...
> I'm sure I couldn't. My "null points" current licence status is most
> definitely helped by driving a 68bhp Skoda! I can (have to?) thrash
> the thing to bits on the open road and still keep to legal speeds.
>
> > Thing is, the Saab is supposed to be a respectable professionals car,
> > and the Alfa a hooligan sporting rocket, so how come the alfa is cheaper
> > to insure.

> Insurance companies are some of the odder entities in the universe.

you know, believe it or not, as the Saab has to go because it is too
thirsty, the choice has been between either an alfa of somekind because
they are so sexy but cheaper to fuel (I'm not goign to think about
repairs yet), or going back to a rear engine Skoda for fun or a Felicia
because it is more boring, but more practical.

And yes, I used to cane the hell out of my 120L, and hammer my favorit
136 (my Favorit was an early one, it shared wheel PCD 4 stud
ALFA/Lancia/Fiats and was designed by an Italian). Real fun, but flat
out on the motorway at 85-90.
--
The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.
http://www.bouncing-czechs.com