Old July 22nd 05, 03:25 AM
arking88

Default '64 chassis and '72 Body compatible?

Hi Everyone,

I posted this question on another news group and was told to put it
here. I have a good '64 chassis and a friend has a '72 Body that we'd
like to put together. What are the modifications, if any, that are
required to make this union complete? I'm assuming at the moment that
the body is not a Super Beetle. Are there major differences between
the standard and super beetle? I know the front suspension is
different, but are the chassis otherwise pretty similar? Any help
would be much appreciated. I'm just now getting introduced into the VW
world, so bare with me! Thanks,

AK