Old August 15th 06, 12:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.american.automobile,alt.american.automobile.breakdown.breakdown.breakdown,alt.autos.antique,alt.autos.camaro,alt.autos.camaro.firebird,alt.autos.corvette,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.rod-n-custom,rec.autos.driving
Crabs[_1_]

Default help rebuilding a 350 motor requesting instructional video orbook

wrote:
> If anyone has any instructional books or videos please post them. I've had a
> '68 Camaro for quite a while and it's time to get started on it. The brakes
> are already upgraded and the suspension is on its way.
>
> Thanks in advance!

http://www.usenet.com

Crossposting is commonly considered to be breach of nettiquite.
In terms that you are more probably familiar with:
It's a "NO NO".