Old March 16th 05, 03:19 AM
pw

>That manual is quite amusing It would make good toilet paper....
>
> I think for the damage, there is a toggle box inside the sim
>itself--and make sure to set the difficulty (under advanced difficulty
>tab) to your liking.

I will keep looking.

> I am pretty sure there is a setting for damage in
>the game, so be careful editing the *.plr file too much here.

Was afraid of doing so. I will back it up.

>Also, in order to avoid the yellow flag/leader bug (if you are in the
>lead, and the yellow comes out, you get a black flag when it
>restarts!!) make sure to enable AI Pace Lap under the advanced settings
>tab as well. It is a crappy workaround, but it does work.

No way! And I've never run any sim of any kind where babied to the
point that you can't always control your vehicle, whatever...! Papy
didn't do this (from what I can recall).

Thanks again Bob!

-pw
remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
(use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)