Old June 17th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default 1994 LHS headlight daylight sensor does not work, lights always on

"random electron" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Subject says is all. Where is the sensor? Is this a common problem? Please
> advise.
>
> tia

It must be a very common failing. I have two, and they both turn the lights
on in broad daylight. The funny thing is, they will turn the lights off in
dim daylight. If it's sunny out, or dark, the lights are on. Yours might
be the same way and you just haven't noticed it yet.

I haven't tried to fix it, because I don't care, even one little bit.