Old July 22nd 05, 02:21 PM
John S.

Ashton Crusher wrote:
> On 20 Jul 2005 13:55:49 -0700, "John S." > wrote:
>

> >proffsl wrote:
> >> The US Supreme Court has recognized our Right of Locomotion:

> >The remainder was snipped.
> >
> >Not this again...gawd! I thought this horse was beaten dead into the
> >ground the last time you mentioned this nonsense.

> Its amazing how some people like you are determined to stay under the
> yoke of gvt no matter WHAT evidence is presented to you that YOU ARE
> NOT.

Oh gawd! I thought we only had one locomotion troll. Could it be
proffsl has mutated and now can multiply by cell division? Or maybe he
is just using another name. Hmmm...wonder which one it is. Since the
nonsense Ashton posted has many similarities to the proffsl posts I
think they are one in the same. We are probably safe...there appears
to be only one.