Old July 22nd 05, 04:47 PM

proffsl wrote:

> What I consider SPAM is when people respond to issues, with no
> intention of discussing the issue.

Except when the "issue" is a made-up one, where only one person
actually gives a ****.

> You've opened up dialog concerning the issue, weak as it might have
> been.

No, you're just trolling.

Nobody in r.a.d. seems to give one little rat's ass about your pet
project.

Maybe you'd have more luck in alt.kooks?

Now, don't get me wrong - I appreciate your motivations on the issue.
Obviously the right to drive is not your real motivation. Your real
motivation is to have a ****ing match in usenet. Otherwise you'd go
and do something real, instead of having your face glued to a monitor.

Oh, the right to drive? I couldn't care less. With every other issue
out there, up to and including the stuff I have to do when I get home
tonight, it ranks right down there with the reproductive habits of
archaebacteria.

E.P.