Old July 31st 05, 09:20 PM

aRKay wrote:

> I suggest you stay with the rice burners as you will not be satisfied
> with anything produced by GM.

Uh,the poster said he had a Z. Hardly a rice burner. In your defense,
you've probably really never seen a Honda, Nissan, or Toyota up close
for that matter.

>You never like American cars and probably
> never will.

Looks like GM would never consider you to advertise for them with that
attitude. Not too persuasive.

>The C5 is an American car and I will not own a non American
> car.

I would hope that most Vette owners don't think like you and are
smarter and wiser than you. I guess older doesn't necessarily mean
wiser.