Old November 2nd 04, 04:05 AM
Chief_Wiggum

If you could get the canister for under $1,000.00 you'd be doing well.
Personally I'd either convert a system over, or use something like Freeze12,
or Enviro-safe.
Unless you're just topping up a charge or something there's no good reason
to even mess with R12 anymore IMO. YMMV!

That's one of the major reasons I set my bottom line at a 94 though. I
didn't want to mess with R12 anymore!

news