Old September 9th 06, 04:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_1_]

Default Airbag Light Flashes

(Andrea Parker) wrote in news:24573-4501A024-106
@storefull-3334.bay.webtv.net:

> Hi All,
> I have a flashing airbag light. A few weeks ago it was flashing a code
> of 4, it did that for a few days and then stopped on its own. Now it

is
> flashing a code of 10 and has been doing so for several days. Is that

of
> any serious concern and has anybody had any experience with it? Just
> curious to get some opinions before I have a costly dealer repair.
> Thanks
> P.S. I have a 91 GT

Try this:
http://www.veryuseful.com/mustang/te.../airBag92.html

The stuff on there should apply to a '91.

Joe
Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies
Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC