Old May 27th 05, 01:32 AM
Harry K

> #1 Slush box means the same damn thing as automatic tranny.
>
> #2 Just because slush boxes now have locking torque converters doesn't
> mean that they are no longer slush boxes.
>
> As it stands, it is you who are the ignoramous.

I suggest you actually do some reading and research on manual vs auto
rather than relying on sophmore BS sessions. Most of the stuff you
post about autos is right out of HS BS sessions with people just
learning to drive and urban legends from the 60s.

Manuals are fun to drive in a car that is fun to drive. They totally
suck in the average passenger car in congested traffic.

Harry K