Old May 30th 05, 08:10 PM
Russell Brook

I had a similar issue with a K700i...

To get it to stay paired (and stay connected)with the car, I had to copy all
the contacts to the SIM card from phone, then delete the contacts on the
phones memory. Delete all txt messages, in sent , inbox and drafts. set the
phone to use SIM card for address book... quirky little sucker, but it now
works and stays connected!... at least this will do untill i either upgrade
or swap the phone for a nokia or semans (both of which seam to work better
than sony)..

Hope this helps....

Russ