Old May 10th 05, 03:49 AM
Funkie

Its not a show restoration. Its his daily driver. I'm just shocked at the
big change. Yellow was the cars original color, but when I bought it, it was
white. I had blasted those wheel wells else it wouldn't show.

Thisis the car 2-3yrs before.
http://funkie.ramva.org/funny/sp73b.jpg
http://vwgirl.ramva.org/images/friends/dan2btls.jpg

"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message

> "Funkie" > wrote in message
> > http://funkie.ramva.org/1973SB/
> >
> > The guy I sold my beetle to wrote me an email and included some pics.

He's
> > done an incredible job with it so far. Its now in Gainesville, FL.
> >
> > - Funkie
> >
> > snippet of email sent!
> > It runs well, and it's getting plenty of attention,
> > even without having a complete interior.
> >
> > Thanks again for being so easy and laid back to deal
> > with !
> >
> > Matt
> >

> makes you wish you kept it, eh?./....anyway i remember the yellow and

primer