Old October 26th 04, 01:57 AM
Jack Carter

Not bad, but just for comparison's sake, that's about 7 or 8 mpg LESS than
what my 405hp Z06 Vette gets under about the same conditions. NO FLAMING,
please. I LIKE the RT and have been trying to negotiate with a dealer to buy
one. But he's just not willing to deal. And, considering the laws of supply
and demand, I guess I don't blame him.