Old September 10th 06, 11:50 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
tweety

Default Automotive technology book series

wrote:
> I would like your opinions on this. Which automotive tecnology book
> series would you suggest me? The "Chek Chart" series or the
> "Halderman/Birch" series?
> Does they have color pictures and diagrams? Whis one series would you
> suggest for someone who wants to learn the most out of the automotive
> systems?
> In the following link is the website of the publishing company for
> these two series.

http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/acad...409929,00.html

try looking at a book called" THE AUTOMOTIVE ENCYCLOPEDIA" there is
also another good book but i cant remember the name of it at this time.
do a seach for "GOODHEART/WILLCOX PUBLISHING" try to get there web
sites both books sell for under $80.00 and cover the complete
automotive system. very well illustrated also.